WC QF: May 12 GDT - Russia vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
If the Finns win this thing,I will be shocked...I gotta' beleive Russia should win a shootout with them.

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Levitate said:
DC? I just moved to the area last august...not quite sure if i'm going to be a partial caps fan or not ;) they've kind of bugged me of late...
Yes, I'm a cog in the defense industry. I'm technically in Alexandria/Arlington, but literally 15 minutes away from MCI Center on public transit from the office to the game. DC in all but name.

The Caps? Well, it's a good time to start, since they'll be wiping the slate clean. I expect Halpern to stay, and Kolzig is in for one more year. Witt will probably leave... and that's it for the veterans. Everyone else is going to be a returning journeyman, rookie/sophomore, or a free agent signee. Best that can be said is there are some offensive studs and some promising defense prospects in the stable. The rest is TBD, at best. Far cry from what I grew up with, going to the Forum in Montreal.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
yeah i'll just kind of have to see if i like them...sometimes even if i want to cheer for a team i find myself cheering for the other guy...

anyways, would be nice to see the fins pull this one out... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad