WC QF: May 12 GDT - Russia vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
miss hockey said:
right, and it was a huge mistake to pull Kipper and insert Nurminen in Russia in 2001?
(after Kipper sucked in a shot from the red line mind you..)
It's never wrong to pull Kipper on big ice :teach:

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
MissNY said:
On the live update it shows Kovalev got a 10 minute misconduct penalty. What did he do?

Checking from behind, pretty similar compared to the hit on Gagne.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
yeah it lags behind a bit...and is annoying cuz it always pops up in front of whatever i'm doing, even if i have it minimized :shakehead

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Levitate said:
yeah it lags behind a bit...and is annoying cuz it always pops up in front of whatever i'm doing, even if i have it minimized :shakehead
True enough... although this is only a problem assuming my workload is more important than tracking the game, which is likely only accurate in theory... ;)

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Any input from observers as to the play of Alexander Ryazantsev in the tourney thus far would be much appreciated. It's well nigh impossible to get much of a current profile on his progress, from Washington.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Any input from observers as to the play of Alexander Ryazantsev in the tourney thus far would be much appreciated. It's well nigh impossible to get much of a current profile on his progress, from Washington.

DC? I just moved to the area last august...not quite sure if i'm going to be a partial caps fan or not ;) they've kind of bugged me of late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad