OT: Watcha watchin'?

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

Servant of the People, the sitcom created by, produced by, and starring Volodymyr Zelenskyy. All on YouTube, for free.

If you want to understand what's at stake in Ukraine, watch it.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The ACC Network has put together a cool miniseries about the history of the ACC Tournament.

So yeah, I'm watching that. Probably won't watch the actual tournament though.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Just finished Don't Look Up. I can see why people both loved and hated it, often at the same time. It strikes way too close to home to the reality of the world we live in today.

I can also see the comparisons to Idiocracy

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Started watching Battlestar Galactica kind of as a joke and it’s… pretty good!? Def kinda cheesy and some things that don’t make sense but I dig it.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Aggretsuko on Netflix. It's like a combination of Hello Kitty and The Office and Metalocalypse.
Post automatically merged:

Did you ever see (or read) The Age of Innocence?
Has been recomended before. I need to check it out

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
For unintentional (or...maybe not?) hilarity, run--don't walk--your fingers over to your remote and click on the Netflix button to watch the Oak Island episode of their new series "UnXplained." Hosted by William Shatner, and it's about what you would expect. Maybe even imbibe something beforehand to help you out a bit. You may come out dumber, but you'll be entertained.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
anyone seen the new Minions movie? Well it is awful. Not that anything past the 2nd one havent been.

the funniest moment. This kid said he gave the amulet to his Uncle. I laughed pretty hard because I am pretty sure it was an "uncle." Disney and Universal love stretching these kids movies with adult humor.

Although they are still more wholesome than the kids movies we had.

Last edited:

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010

This doesn’t look nearly as bad as I was expecting.

This sounds promising, too:

The cast and crew also further described what to expect in D&D, with Pine saying there was a “Spielbergian energy” to the script, with an open, light, buoyant, kinetic energy.

Reactions: Stickpucker

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
Just watched Four Weddings and a Funeral for the first time in ages. You gotta feel sorry for Anna Chancellor: she absolutely nails her part in the Rio Bravo of romcoms, and as a reward she can't ever again appear in a production without everyone on Earth going, "Hey! It's Duckface!"

Reactions: Stickpucker

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Just watched Prey, the Predator prequel. Best since the original, if not equal.

I liked the link to the 2nd movie at the end. It seems that one gets forgotten out of all in the series. I actually like the Predators movie best in the franchise, so far at least, but Adrian Brody as a tough guy took some suspension of disbelief at first.

Reactions: raynman

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
For unintentional (or...maybe not?) hilarity, run--don't walk--your fingers over to your remote and click on the Netflix button to watch the Oak Island episode of their new series "UnXplained." Hosted by William Shatner, and it's about what you would expect. Maybe even imbibe something beforehand to help you out a bit. You may come out dumber, but you'll be entertained.
If you're not already acquainted with his music career, one of his more recent cuts Ponder the Mystery may be up your alley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad