OT: Watcha watchin'?

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Thread merge?

Then again, the old one was specifically about TV shows. I guess this one could also include shows, movies, concerts, documentaries, foreign cinema, musicals, street performers, and that weird guy on Hillsborough Street. This list is not exhaustive, of course... we can throw in animal gifs too.

overly-attached-girlfriend-dog-slap.gif

Last edited:

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Anyone else watch the Better Call Saul premiere last night? Pretty interesting, especially the ending. Apparently it broke a record for a cable premier with 4.4 million viewers.

Reactions: Identity404

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
finished peaky blinders

season 2 was really really good

going to be a good day when season 3 pops up on netflix

I'm a couple of episodes in, not sure if I can stick with it.

Anyone else watch the Better Call Saul premiere last night? Pretty interesting, especially the ending. Apparently it broke a record for a cable premier with 4.4 million viewers.

I was pretty skeptical, especially with people trying to make claims that it'll be better than BB, but I thought it was awesome. Curious to hear opinions from anyone that hasn't watched BB.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Yeah after watching the first two episodes of Better Call Saul I think I'm hooked. Way too premature to say it'll end up as good or better than Breaking Bad though.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
YES -- Mrs. Tank and I spent four hours on the couch yesterday watching the old school Law and Order.

Wow, I just re-read the excitement in that last sentence. Way too much excitement.

If I was a homicide detective I'd want my partner to be Lennie Briscoe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad