Pre-Game Talk: Washingtons Ovechicken Burger mistakenly eaten by Lazar 7:00 PM Saturday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xamar*

I fear Ovechkin might have a feast. I fear him more than Crosby .

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
**** Crosby. Ovechkins just a fiend on and off the ice. Crosby is the boringest NHLer ever. It's like he was a hockey robot developed by Gary Bettman to appease the Canadian market.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
**** Crosby. Ovechkins just a fiend on and off the ice. Crosby is the boringest NHLer ever. It's like he was a hockey robot developed by Gary Bettman to appease the Canadian market.
Ya, like Crosby developed a WJC Win, an Olympic Win and a Stanley Cup Win. Remind me what Ovechchicken has won? Oh ya, a selfless Rocket Richard look at me Trophy.:yo:

Back to the Game, thankfully we do pretty darn good against Washington!

GO SENS GO!

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Yeah, I don't like Crosby, but Ovechkin is an actual p.o.h.g. (piece of human garbage fyi)

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Ya, like Crosby developed a WJC Win, an Olympic Win and a Stanley Cup Win. Remind me what Ovechchicken has won? Oh ya, a selfless Rocket Richard look at me Trophy.:yo:

Back to the Game, thankfully we do pretty darn good against Washington!

GO SENS GO!

Funny how you are calling Ovechkin, Ovechchicken when Crosby would be the one to run away from a fight between the two. Throw me on a Canadian Olympic/WJC and ill come back with gold too.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
Yeah, he'd be better...if you ignored the multiple Olympic gold medals, WJC golds, multiple Hart and Art Ross trophies, Cup rings. Other than that, OV is way better.

OV would probably have an Olympic gold and a WJC gold if he was canadian as well.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Yeah, I don't like Crosby, but Ovechkin is an actual p.o.h.g. (piece of human garbage fyi)

He floated for a couple of seasons. Hardly makes him human garbage. He seems like a swell cool guy. I don't get hating him even if sometimes in the past he didn't play as well as he could have.

He is full of wonder and fun...like a 30 year old 230 lb child.

What has he ever done wrong except a few over enthusiastic hits?

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Wait why is Ovechkin a piece of human garbage again? Did he frame Robert Durst or something? Was he the real murderer?

oj-simpson-plea-new-trial-gi.jpg

"Uhh yeah, sure."

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Wait why is Ovechkin a piece of human garbage again? Did he frame Robert Durst or something? Was he the real murderer?

I was listening to Diane Reim on NPR the other day and they talked about forensic linguistics that aided in prosecution of Durst. Very interesting stuff. Apparently there's a long documentary on HBO about Durst.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I was listening to Diane Reim on NPR the other day and they talked about forensic linguistics that aided in prosecution of Durst. Very interesting stuff. Apparently there's a long documentary on HBO about Durst.

It's why I mentioned it I just started the documentary last night I've only seen part one so far. Im still curious how he got acquitted of the one murder where he chopped his neighbor into pieces and dumped him the water. Then he got acquitted on self defense.

Ovechkin is a real piece of human garbage though, that's what I've learned in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille