GDT: WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? HELL NO! Canucks @ Ducks 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
The goalpost moving here is lame. Everyone complains when the fourth line doesn't do much, and everyone dismisses when the fourth line produces.

It's weak.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
It helps when the other team is one of the worst in hockey. Against an actual good nhl team, those guys have no real chance.
We have lost several games against bottom NHL teams not to long ago, so if our 4th helps against that, I'm happy. They probably wont get much ice time against top teams.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The goalpost moving here is lame. Everyone complains when the fourth line doesn't do much, and everyone dismisses when the fourth line produces.

It's weak.
Yes, but I really wasn't kidding. Here are the NHL games played this year by the forwards on the ice for Vancouver

Motte - 6
Liepsic- 7
Boucher - 12
Goldobin- 26
Dowd- 32
Horvat- 52

Good for them for showing up, but they're doing it against players who had issues cracking the 3rd worst team in the entire league. I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, they're still slow.

Reactions: Exit Dose

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
So it turns out Anaheim drafted Troy Terry just before Vancouver drafted Adam Gaudette of Northeastern. Gaudette is looking like a frontrunner for the Hobey Baker Award. Fantastic picks for both teams considering they were 5th rounders. Gaudette is going to be a pain to deal with once he's NHL-ready.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
So it turns out Anaheim drafted Troy Terry just before Vancouver drafted Adam Gaudette of Northeastern. Gaudette is looking like a frontrunner for the Hobey Baker Award. Fantastic picks for both teams considering they were 5th rounders. Gaudette is going to be a pain to deal with once he's NHL-ready.
If he wins the Hobey Baker he's almost guaranteed not to make an impact. That award is a powerful jinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad