GDT: WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? HELL NO! Canucks @ Ducks 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZzZz

Dec 22, 2017
Meh. Their performance level doesn't change, just the level of the opponent. We still aren't getting extended zone time from any of our lines, and the D is still struggling to transition. I really want to see Cogs in place of Ritchie and see if he can add some jump to Rico's line.

I think I just saw Cogs-Henrique-Kase out there for a shift

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Stop with the Rick Flare. Sometimes Ducks fans are such idiots. Like that time they shouted “Dawn!” during the national anthem and she wasn’t even singing it that night. Oh yeah. That was tonight too.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Ritchie..... for f*** sake.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Stop with the Rick Flare. Sometimes Ducks fans are such idiots. Like that time they shouted “Dawn!” during the national anthem and she wasn’t even singing it that night. Oh yeah. That was tonight too.
Blame the idiot in charge of the Jumbotron for that. Most annoying sound in the world, and it’s not even original. One of the eastern conference teams started doing that first.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Blame the idiot in charge of the Jumbotron for that. Most annoying sound in the world, and it’s not even original. One of the eastern conference teams started doing that first.

Yep, the Islanders had the Daniel Bryan "YES!" chant after goals.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
The fact we are only winning 1-0 against this team is sad as f***.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Jesus christ all our players can't even receive a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad