GDT: WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? HELL NO! Canucks @ Ducks 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Vancouvers team is pathetic right now.

ZzZz

Dec 22, 2017
I think Carlyle is overplaying Montour and Fowler. Also Carlyle's only attempt to change things up after terrible games is to sit a few select players every other game. No line changes, no tacticts change. He seems to think that keeping everything as it is will at some time change things for the better. That it is players not doing the right thing, instead of him not doing the right thing.

Lindholm did get hurt earlier in the game to be fair.

Reactions: Magnus the Duck

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
i guess a win is a win and you should never criticise a win but, I dont feel any better about this team...if this team was hungry and rolling this would have been a 8-0 game...i dont think this ducks team is very good, and hope for some major changes in the offseason.

Reactions: Getzmonster

ZzZz

Dec 22, 2017
Undisciplined, late penalty. Vancouver defenseman beyond his prime. His name is almost the word "elder". I smell a trade target this summer.

Montour again!

He has a NMC which kicked in right when he started to play like he didn't care as much. He has 27 minor penalties this year. He's not a bad skater he just get caught hooking and holding a lot cause he doesn't move his legs enough.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
You guys see a win and all I see is a team that got out-tanked. 3 straight shutout loss in a row for the Canucks, now that is an elite "tanking" team.

But for real, good win. I may not like the 4th line guys (besides Grant) but, it's great to have them contribute. Montour getting that monkey off his back is great, both of his goals come close to the net interestingly enough. Playoff hopes aren't dead yet I guess.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Canucks are just a horrendous team without Boeser. Ducks need to tighten up the sloppy play because the only chances the Canucks had came off of turnovers. Canucks couldn't really create anything on their own and still had a decent amount of chances. At the same time we could have easily had 6 goals that game.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Canucks are just a horrendous team without Boeser. Ducks need to tighten up the sloppy play because the only chances the Canucks had came off of turnovers. Canucks couldn't really create anything on their own and still had a decent amount of chances. At the same time we could have easily had 6 goals that game.

Saw someone post in main game thread that they haven't scored last 10 periods and 107 shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad