GDT: WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? HELL NO! Canucks @ Ducks 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Kesler just looks lost. You can’t blame it all on his hip because that’s just the skating. His decision making and puck handling is terrible.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
I think Carlyle is overplaying Montour and Fowler. Also Carlyle's only attempt to change things up after terrible games is to sit a few select players every other game. No line changes, no tacticts change. He seems to think that keeping everything as it is will at some time change things for the better. That it is players not doing the right thing, instead of him not doing the right thing.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Does Getzlaf playing the puck forward in a face off count as a shot? That’s probably his only shot on goal tonight.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
In the stream I get here in Sweden, we don't have any ads. So I get to hear Ahlers and Hazy do "offline" chatting during the breaks. It is often quite silly, but sounds like two old friends chatting.
I don't mind them, but they've always kind of called the game like two guys sitting at a bar talking to each other

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Undisciplined, late penalty. Vancouver defenseman beyond his prime. His name is almost the word "elder". I smell a trade target this summer.

Montour again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->