Visiting Fan's Guide to Nashville & other local areas & Parking Updates II

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I'm glad I learned about the stadium parking this season. We've parked there a few times over the past few weeks and it has been so easy to get out of there. Plus free parking and some exercise are always good.

its been too long since I made this drive... coming down I-24 from Clarksville can I get off at exit 48(Robertson) and get across to the stadium lot or do I need to go on to the next exit?

its been too long since I made this drive... coming down I-24 from Clarksville can I get off at exit 48(Robertson) and get across to the stadium lot or do I need to go on to the next exit?

Exit at Shelby Ave, turn left off the exit ramp onto Shelby, take your next right onto S 2nd St and then assess the situation as that lot may be full and you'll have to park in the Titans stadium parking lot.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Exit at Shelby Ave, turn left off the exit ramp onto Shelby, take your next right onto S 2nd St and then assess the situation as that lot may be full and you'll have to park in the Titans stadium parking lot.

Preshadit!

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
is there any good spot to potentially get player autographs when they come to the arena? Particularly away teams.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
is there any good spot to potentially get player autographs when they come to the arena? Particularly away teams.

Your best bet is to know which hotel they are at and try to get autographs as they are heading to the bus. If you see a bus in front of a hotel around 4pm with a group of people in pens gear, you'll know it's the right one.

If they are staying at a hotel right in downtown some might walk to the arena and I think they enter on the 5th ave side in the red doors. However, due to the amount of people likely to be downtown during the time they would get there they might not want to deal with that. Also one of the hotels connects to an underground tunnel and some players go that way.

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
Your best bet is to know which hotel they are at and try to get autographs as they are heading to the bus. If you see a bus in front of a hotel around 4pm with a group of people in pens gear, you'll know it's the right one.

If they are staying at a hotel right in downtown some might walk to the arena and I think they enter on the 5th ave side in the red doors. However, due to the amount of people likely to be downtown during the time they would get there they might not want to deal with that. Also one of the hotels connects to an underground tunnel and some players go that way.

The Pens, like the Ducks before, are staying at the Thompson Nashville in the Gulch.

Fancy digs. And away from it all on Broadway.
Thank you both!

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
Can anyone advise what the "Predators Pinnacle Parking" and "Event Parking" listed on Ticketmaster would be located? Seems like $12 parking for Sunday isn't that bad of a deal.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
The Pinnacle garage is around 2 blocks from the arena. It's on third across from the Schermerhorn Symphony Center. It's an easy walk. $12 is good. They've been charging $30 at the gate.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
They've got Pinnacle parking available for Sunday now? I saw a post regarding tonight. FYI, I also heard the earliest you can enter the garage, at least for tonight's game, is 5PM.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
They said that last time too, but we got there around 4:15. They didn't give us any problems. They're just trying to make sure the Pinnacle workers and others using the garage for the day have a chance to get out so there's enough parking spots.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
They said that last time too, but we got there around 4:15. They didn't give us any problems. They're just trying to make sure the Pinnacle workers and others using the garage for the day have a chance to get out so there's enough parking spots.

Saturday they refused to let me in until 5:30. They said I could pay and get right in, but I left and went to the stadium and parked. The next day I called my rep and switched my parking pass to the MCC.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Saturday they refused to let me in until 5:30. They said I could pay and get right in, but I left and went to the stadium and parked. The next day I called my rep and switched my parking pass to the MCC.

Wow, I didn't have trouble either day. I may have been closer to 5 on Saturday, though.

I park there for every game so maybe they just gave me a pass because they know me.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Wow, I didn't have trouble either day. I may have been closer to 5 on Saturday, though.

I park there for every game so maybe they just gave me a pass because they know me.

They were acting stupidly on Saturday saying that folks could only enter two hours prior to the game. First time I've seen them ever do that. MCC was letting people in whenever you showed up.

We already have reserved spots and there were thousands of people downtown. It shouldn't matter what time we get there as we've already paid. The spot is sold and can't be resold and the parking isn't by the hour prior to 5:00PM.

New Pinnacle people were new. And it showed poorly.

Reactions: adsfan

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Any of you guys have experience with CMA? Trying to figure out what time we should head downtown tomorrow. At this point likely just going to head somewhere for brunch and make a day of it but would rather avoid that if possible. Just concerned if we wait until later in the afternoon the closest parking spots will be in Antioch or Bellevue.

Seriously people, learn the bus routes and take the buses downtown. Specifically, look for the BRT lite routes off of the main pikes, they make limited stops and are much faster and larger. $1.70 per person. Check Google Maps and select bus/train as your method of transport as MTA now allows third parties to export their data making it highly accurate.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Seriously people, learn the bus routes and take the buses downtown. Specifically, look for the BRT lite routes off of the main pikes, they make limited stops and are much faster and larger. $1.70 per person. Check Google Maps and select bus/train as your method of transport as MTA now allows third parties to export their data making it highly accurate.

I'm not taking a bus from Murfreesboro (just checked, looks like it doesn't run on weekends anyway). Could potentially drive to somewhere in Nashville, park, and then take a bus in, but that's part of my point. Is that even necessary if arriving as early as noon for brunch?

Last edited:

PredatorBerlin

Jul 7, 2017
Berlin, Germany
Guide to Nashville Predators

Dear Predators Fans, for the first time ever i will be in Nashville to see my Predators:handclap: and the Music City. I'm a Fan for 7 years now and it's a huge love. This Playoff run took ist toll with so much nights without sleep watching my Preds and the crowd.

I wanna get the best Impression of my Preds the few days i will be around. Where to go? Where to meet Predators Fans? Which is the best spot to watch a game in bridgestone when you had to wait seven years for it? Any chances/places to get an autograph from one of the Players?

Thanks for every advice and i wish us a short offseason!

Greetings from Berlin Germany

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Welcome! Have a read through this thread. Most of your questions should get answered. Glad to have you join the site!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Dear Predators Fans, for the first time ever i will be in Nashville to see my Predators:handclap: and the Music City. I'm a Fan for 7 years now and it's a huge love. This Playoff run took ist toll with so much nights without sleep watching my Preds and the crowd.

I wanna get the best Impression of my Preds the few days i will be around. Where to go? Where to meet Predators Fans? Which is the best spot to watch a game in bridgestone when you had to wait seven years for it? Any chances/places to get an autograph from one of the Players?

Thanks for every advice and i wish us a short offseason!

Greetings from Berlin Germany

You can meet many fans downtown before the game or on the Plaza in front of Bridgestone.

Best spot--depends on what you want to experience. Do you want to see the expressions and feel it when the players are smashed up against the glass? Sit down low--taking care to remember that if you're really low on the sides your sight lines may be obscured by the bench or the penalty boxes. On the other hand you can see the players up really close then!

If you want to watch the plays unfold, to see the entire game instead of the part closest to you, then sit on the second or third tier. I like second, it's close but nothing is blocked. Third tier will have more fan interaction and excitement, though.

Your best bet to see players and get an interview is to go to one of the open practices. Any practice session listed at Centennial Sportsplex is open and free. They'll sign stuff as they come off the ice. Bring your own Sharpie pen. Usually they have them, but you never know for sure.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
They were acting stupidly on Saturday saying that folks could only enter two hours prior to the game. First time I've seen them ever do that. MCC was letting people in whenever you showed up.

We already have reserved spots and there were thousands of people downtown. It shouldn't matter what time we get there as we've already paid. The spot is sold and can't be resold and the parking isn't by the hour prior to 5:00PM.

New Pinnacle people were new. And it showed poorly.

When I came down for a game around Easter in 2016, my wife got a parking pass at MCC. We got there early to see some of the sites and eat on Broadway at that BBQ place (Jack's?) before the game. The attendant warned me that there could be an additional charge for being so early. (It must have been around 4 PM on a Tuesday.) When the game let out, they just opened the gates and all the cars streamed out. No extra charge. I will always try to park at the MCC when I come back to Nashville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad