VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Oh wow.

Are the example prices in the email examples, or are they the actual price?

I'm $75/$100 if they're real.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Then your choices would be pay the marked up price, or take the vow and try to sell them by a method other than Stub Hub.

How can you sell them on the vow? You can't sell them or transfer them. I guess you could sell some of your seats and the buyer would have to walk in with you?

My seats are $35 regular, $50 with the vow and $70 without. So they doubled which seems bad BUT if enough people take the vow it will take a lot of seats which could have been sold off the market and make the remaining more valuable. I have no doubt any games I can't make I can sell for well about $70 each. I just sold the Sharks game for $160.

I think this is a bit overblown by the Knights, but I get it. Nice intent to make the building a little more partisan. Fact is they didn't really need to do this. Locals are the buyers of playoff tickets due to the nature of the short scheduling window so unless its a team with a huge local following like the Kings I don't see the arena being overrun with opposing fans. The teams with big local fanbases are mostly not in the playoffs or are Eastern teams so won't have to worry until the end. There will be some certainly, but not the huge numbers that come when you have a pre-set schedule that people can plan around months in advance.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
If you guys are selling your playoff tickets can you try and sell them to locals rather than opposing fans? Too many opposing fans at games and causing locals to be priced out

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
How can you sell them on the vow? You can't sell them or transfer them. I guess you could sell some of your seats and the buyer would have to walk in with you?

My seats are $35 regular, $50 with the vow and $70 without. So they doubled which seems bad BUT if enough people take the vow it will take a lot of seats which could have been sold off the market and make the remaining more valuable. I have no doubt any games I can't make I can sell for well about $70 each. I just sold the Sharks game for $160.

I think this is a bit overblown by the Knights, but I get it. Nice intent to make the building a little more partisan. Fact is they didn't really need to do this. Locals are the buyers of playoff tickets due to the nature of the short scheduling window so unless its a team with a huge local following like the Kings I don't see the arena being overrun with opposing fans. The teams with big local fanbases are mostly not in the playoffs or are Eastern teams so won't have to worry until the end. There will be some certainly, but not the huge numbers that come when you have a pre-set schedule that people can plan around months in advance.
You can transfer them via flashseats. No restriction on that. You won't be able to sell them on stub hub.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Mine came in at 159 or 197 lower corner. Also mind that the single game prices will have fees on top.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Emailed my rep, with the Vow you are still allowed to transfer tickets. So that is good, I will be stuck in Hawaii for what might be game 5.

Information that Vegas Golden Knights fans need to know that pertains to Stanley Cup Playoffs tickets.

Important Stanley Cup Playoffs Ticket Information For Vegas Golden Knights Fans

29541031_10155687932028547_713539824609621326_n.jpg

Attachments

• 29541031_10155687932028547_713539824609621326_n.jpg
    29541031_10155687932028547_713539824609621326_n.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I sold all of my extras on the facebook Golden Knights Ticket Exchange group. Didn't have any problems. No fees.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Anyone trying to get single game tickets? Says that none are available 2 minutes in to the sale.

I wasn't trying to buy any, but yes that is correct. The glass seats, 100's, and lower bowl visiting side were available at 10 and are close to if not sold out across the board.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Presale tickets went quick as expected. There were no seats in the 200's available at all.

Just to verify, the "vow" tickets are all or none, right? As in you can't choose game(s) you want to be enrolled in and exclude others? Asking because my wife is playing fine print expert again.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Just to verify, the "vow" tickets are all or none, right? As in you can't choose game(s) you want to be enrolled in and exclude others? Asking because my wife is playing fine print expert again.
If you're in the vow, as soon as you sell one of your tickets (I suppose that you can actually list them, they just monitor the listings) they revert you to the other (higher) price.

To answer directly, if you're in, you're in. Once you violate, you're completely out.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
If you're in the vow, as soon as you sell one of your tickets (I suppose that you can actually list them, they just monitor the listings) they revert you to the other (higher) price.

To answer directly, if you're in, you're in. Once you violate, you're completely out.

What I mean is, if I just want to go to game 1 and 2, can I do that under vow, and not even buy tix for game 5 or 7?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

Correct the vow is for the entirety of the playoffs. If you don't want to take the vow you have to opt out BEFORE 4/2. With the vow you can still sell tickets it seems as long as they aren't on Stubhub AFAIK. Only way you can sell on Stubhub is by opting out of the vow.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I don't think the vow applies to non-STH or single game playoff tickets.

If you're a STH, you're getting them all, so what you want to do isn't possible. I'm not familiar with partial STH policies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad