VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Stubhub the best place to find a group of 4 tickets for Wednesday night?

Any other recommendations?

Thank you!

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Email was in my inbox almost to the minute the game ended saying stay tuned for playoff tickets. Really they need more time to get this done?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Playoff tickets info.

Only about 1000 going on sale to public, starting Monday (and surely ending Monday).
Full STH today. As has been mentioned, pay after games.
Partials Thursday. Wait list and 6/11 game packages Friday.
25% mark-up from regular season. That isn't bad at all.

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
more info: Full STH will have the option of a lower price for tickets that cannot be resold, or a higher prices for tickets that can. Half and quarter seasons will not be able to resell their tix, only transfer them. I think this would make Craigslist and such the only option for us if we want to resell.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
more info: Full STH will have the option of a lower price for tickets that cannot be resold, or a higher prices for tickets that can. Half and quarter seasons will not be able to resell their tix, only transfer them. I think this would make Craigslist and such the only option for us if we want to resell.

To add to this, if you want to be able to sell on Stubhub it's 80% more expensive as opposed to the 25% for taking the "Knights Vow".

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Did you get an email, or did someone write a story?

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Well, this puts me in a weird situation.

Yeah me too. I don't know if I can afford financially to go to potentially 4 rounds of playoff games. At the same time I'd be more than willing to take the "vow" for Round 1 to save some money. Hopefully the vow is round by round.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
You full or partial?

Full, but I'm in a situation where I might not live in Las Vegas in a month. Was hoping to pay 25% or so more and sell if I'm living outside of Vegas/in the process of moving for the games. I'm sure I can figure it out.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Got my email in from the Knights. The tickets will automatically show up on FlashSeats and you'll be charged after each round. The "Vow" is for the entirety of the playoffs and STH are automatically enrolled. You need to opt out to be able to sell on Stubhub. STH can purchase an additional 2 tickets per game per account during presale. Any single game tickets bought during presale can't be sold or transferred.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Got my email in from the Knights. The tickets will automatically show up on FlashSeats and you'll be charged after each round. The "Vow" is for the entirety of the playoffs and STH are automatically enrolled. You need to opt out to be able to sell on Stubhub. STH can purchase an additional 2 tickets per game per account during presale. Any single game tickets bought during presale can't be sold or transferred.

Oddly, there is no longer a place for us to log on our account on the Golden Knights site. Have you tried to log in today?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I don't even remember where to sign in. :laugh:

I could be wrong, but it seems we could log on to nhl.com/goldenknights and get to info such as our ticket purchases, etc.

Edit, I found it. It's through Ticketingcentral, not nhl.com

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
To add to this, if you want to be able to sell on Stubhub it's 80% more expensive as opposed to the 25% for taking the "Knights Vow".

How does this work? I didn't catch this from the email. I don't really have a choice, can't take the vow as I don't live in town anymore.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
How does this work? I didn't catch this from the email. I don't really have a choice, can't take the vow as I don't live in town anymore.

Then your choices would be pay the marked up price, or take the vow and try to sell them by a method other than Stub Hub.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad