VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
it saying transaction could not be completed!! HELP! it doesnt accept the credit card

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Anyone else trying to buy tickets this morning? As far as I can tell there's only single seats available. Not a pair in the building to be had.

Most of my friends got tickets. The key is to pick how many you want and choose best available and the site will pick the seats for you. If you dont like those seats then it's going to be game over anyway. The guys I know at the office that missed out were clicking on different sections and they couldn't find any section that had any tickets left.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Most of my friends got tickets. The key is to pick how many you want and choose best available and the site will pick the seats for you. If you dont like those seats then it's going to be game over anyway. The guys I know at the office that missed out were clicking on different sections and they couldn't find any section that had any tickets left.

My GF was persistent & found a pair for every game after 45 mins of trying. All random locations. I have friends coming to town from Vancouver who want to join us at a game, so this will be a nice surprise for them.

Bookie21

Dec 26, 2017
I'll be in town April 19-22. I was able to get my hands on three standing room tickets for home game #3. It is the top row of section #203. Anyone know what the view is like? Says partially obstructed?? Super stoked to be going to my first Knights game!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We have tickets for each game. We got Center Ice 6B for #2, and will be looking for a wealthy friend to transfer them to hahaha

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I'll be in town April 19-22. I was able to get my hands on three standing room tickets for home game #3. It is the top row of section #203. Anyone know what the view is like? Says partially obstructed?? Super stoked to be going to my first Knights game!

View is like its says...obstructed. Basically you're in the building, but you'll be watching most of the action from the jumbotron. You're view of the ice is really limited, IMO.

I've only watched a few minutes of game time from that vantage point waiting to come back from the men's room, but it was enough. People's heads will be blocking your view the entire time. I am 5'9, but it will definitely help if you are 6'3. When people decide to stand for a fight or a breakaway, the ice is not really visible.

Check out our story for the details to this announcement for Team President Kerry Bubolz.

cut.jpg

Golden Knights Team President Kerry Bubolz Offers Update On Playoff Tickets

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
If any of you bought single game playoff tickets, VGK has changed the rules. They are only giving you 24 hour advanced tickets to your account from 48 and they ARE NOT TRANSFERRABLE AT ALL!

I have a friend who bought 4 tickets in 2 groups of 2 and now has to meet the other party of 2 outside to show his app and credit card at the entry gates. If you planned on just sending your friends or relatives tickets and they are seating elsewhere, this is going to be a big pain in the rear. My friend is also considering cancelling the other 2 tickets if possible (the website says no cancellations, but they also changed the terms of agreement) and telling his 2 other friends to just buy tickets on their own if this is going to be an issue because everyone is meeting at TMobile separately to get in and I'm not sure how his friends are going to get into a different section without being able to receive tickets on the flash seats app. He says it's because it looks like we'll be playing the Kings and they want to stop as many Kings fans from coming to the game and I gotta say he might be right about why they changed it almost a whole week later.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Single game playoff tickets were never eligible for transfer (or resale) to begin with. It said that in the emails they sent out before the presales started.

Also wanted to note this part of the email I got today. Caution to those that may end up selling on sites other than Stubhub.
StubHub is the Golden Knights official ticket marketplace for the resale of tickets and is the only authentic, authorized and secure marketplace for VGK fans to sell and purchase tickets. The listing of seats through an unauthorized site will trigger an immediate account review, subject to the terms of your Golden Knights membership, which includes but is not limited to the revocation of your season tickets and/or removal of potential future rounds of home playoff games. Test transactions through unauthorized sites will be completed to protect the integrity of the Knights Vow program, our fans, and loyal members like yourself.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Single game playoff tickets were never eligible for transfer (or resale) to begin with. It said that in the emails they sent out before the presales started.

Also wanted to note this part of the email I got today. Caution to those that may end up selling on sites other than Stubhub.
I'm guessing the team's getting a piece of the Stubhub sales, because anything else doesn't make much sense.

My intention, if I was forced to move and be unavailable for games, was to go to this thread or the numerous Facebook ticket groups and sell them there to ensure VGK fans got tickets instead of some random/opposition fan, I was even willing to sell for less than Stubhub prices to make sure that happened. If the goal is to actually protect the home ice advantage, forcing sales to Stubhub where there's zero control for the seller when it comes to the buyer accomplishes the opposite.

I'll just dump the ones I potentially can't attend on Stubhub I suppose.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
I'm guessing the team's getting a piece of the Stubhub sales, because anything else doesn't make much sense.

My intention, if I was forced to move and be unavailable for games, was to go to this thread or the numerous Facebook ticket groups and sell them there to ensure VGK fans got tickets instead of some random/opposition fan, I was even willing to sell for less than Stubhub prices to make sure that happened. If the goal is to actually protect the home ice advantage, forcing sales to Stubhub where there's zero control for the seller when it comes to the buyer accomplishes the opposite.

I'll just dump the ones I potentially can't attend on Stubhub I suppose.

I think you would be fine on here or on Facebook. I just wouldn't publicly post the seat locations. They can't prove you didn't just transfer the tickets to someone for free. I think it's mainly to make sure people use Stubhub as opposed to their competitors (TicketIQ/SeatGeek/VividSeats/etc).

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV

I asked my work friend again because he's angry about having 2 sets of 2 seats that are in different sections and how that will affect all of them. This is the screenshot of the terms of sale and he said it's still up on the website and he saved it as a PDF which he'll use as proof for a refund.

I asked about an email and he said he never got one. He says he was never on an email list of any kind for tickets so he wants to know how come the changes weren't on the site when they had one person buying the seats for them. I'm glad I'm not in this mess.

Is he going to have to show his app and cc as verification for the 2 other people in a different section then go back to his section? And what if someone has to go to the bathroom or wants to get something to drink or eat? Will he have to show his flash app every time his buddies in the other section want to return to their seats?

He's really upset and might just call the office and ask for a refund or call his cc and file a chargeback as VGK has changed the original terms. This is the monday ticket sale, not the season ticket holder playoff ticket sale where we got to choose which type of ticket we wanted.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I asked my work friend again because he's angry about having 2 sets of 2 seats that are in different sections and how that will affect all of them. This is the screenshot of the terms of sale and he said it's still up on the website and he saved it as a PDF which he'll use as proof for a refund.

I asked about an email and he said he never got one. He says he was never on an email list of any kind for tickets so he wants to know how come the changes weren't on the site when they had one person buying the seats for them. I'm glad I'm not in this mess.

Is he going to have to show his app and cc as verification for the 2 other people in a different section then go back to his section? And what if someone has to go to the bathroom or wants to get something to drink or eat? He's really upset and might just call the office and ask for a refund or call his cc and file a chargeback as VGK has changed the original terms. This is the monday ticket sale, not the season ticket holder playoff ticket sale where we got to choose which type of ticket we wanted.

View attachment 111025
They should still print out the stubs at the door that he can give to his friends

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Not true. My GF called the team on Monday when tickets went on sale to the general public & was told specifically that the tickets could be transferred. They're clearly changing terms on the fly & it doesn't seem ethical.

When they announced it would be solely electronic tickets last year, I was outspoken & called the team several times to complain. This is why. They are controlling every aspect of the marketplace. Some states, such as NY, this is completely illegal.

I've said it before, the product on the ice has been great, the ticket service department is a clown show. The entire organization should be embarrassed.

Reactions: Pirate Deadpool

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
They should still print out the stubs at the door that he can give to his friends

Ummm everything is through flash seats. I"m sure maybe some VIP suite people might be able to show some paper tickets just as they have all season long declaring them to be special and don't have to follow the rules like everyone else, but everyone else has had to go through flash seats.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Ummm everything is through flash seats. I"m sure maybe some VIP people might be able to show some paper declaring them to be special and don't have to follow the rules like everyone else, but everyone else has to go through flash seats.

When you enter the arena they scan your FlashSeats and give you a ticket for each seat.

rstraube724

Dec 13, 2017
I will have two tickets for sale, for every home game, Section 227 Row J, seats 8 and 9. Let me know if interested.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
When you enter the arena they scan your FlashSeats and give you a ticket for each seat.

I was under the impression it was all digital and nothing would be given out for the playoffs except for the people with suites.

There's quite a few people at my job who haven't gone to a game and maybe that's why it's getting to be confusing for all of us wirh each person having a different version of how the playoffs will be handled. Someone said their online ticket account said they had to go to will call and when to pick it up and we almost told him to go to TMobile the next day on his lunch break to pick up his tickets. LOL Some have never used flash seats before as not everyone has been to a game or concert at TMobile before.

There's also season ticket holders who paid more for the transferable tickets and when one called last Friday to double check they paid for the transferable tickets, the person that looked it up over the phone initially said they had the wrong type of ticket and was corrected shortly after a supervisor was asked as this one coworker said he might try for different tickets on Monday and would sell the set he didn't want. No one that I know saw the email stating the new rules ahead of 10 am on Monday.

In any case what was stated online and what was emailed today are two different terms of agreement and further leads to even more confusion. The other guy who bought two extra seats is now stuck to his new set it seems unless he complains loudly on Monday to the VGK ticket department. I hope he likes his new set better and finds a buyer for his original set.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Got my tix to game 1, hoping for a 7 game classic. Good luck to you guys!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad