VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I don't think the vow applies to non-STH or single game playoff tickets.

If you're a STH, you're getting them all, so what you want to do isn't possible. I'm not familiar with partial STH policies.

The email we got yesterday as partials looks very much like the full setup.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I don't think the vow applies to non-STH or single game playoff tickets.

If you're a STH, you're getting them all, so what you want to do isn't possible. I'm not familiar with partial STH policies.

It said in the email single game playoff tickets for the presales will have resale and transfer options disabled so better use them if you buy them. Not clear if they will let any tickets that make it to the general sale have those options open.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
It said in the email single game playoff tickets for the presales will have resale and transfer options disabled so better use them if you buy them. Not clear if they will let any tickets that make it to the general sale have those options open.

Today the fine print was altered slightly for the presale. Said we would have the option to transfer, but resale would be disabled.

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
Dammm
Just saw them wow.
Im still undecided at what to take
Im unable to make any game’s.
Im a season ticket holder section 204.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
The two-tiered (stubhub/non-stubhub) system is a really cool idea. Need to fill the Fortress (catchy!) with Knights fans for the playoffs. As much as I loved the atmosphere at the game I attended, there were far too many Oilers fans there (lol). I understand that a lot of season ticketholders don't even live in the USA. Maybe measures like this will encourage them to stop buying season tickets for scalping purposes and let the local/general tourist market fill the stands with home team fans.

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Tis the season for me. Due to my attendance in many NHL arenas over time I got pre-sale offers for playoff tickets for the following:

VGK (of course)
Avalanche (bought a cheap pair for their first home game if it happens)
Sharks
Ducks (hate them with a passion, they haven't figured that out)
Flyers (I think my only game there was 2006 and still getting offers)
Devils
Capitals
Lightning (they said very limited quantities)

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I selected my tickets this morning at 10am, when the pre sale was open to me. As a Partial season holder I got the option to purchase up to 2 tickets for all the games. I grabbed 2 for each game but couldn’t get my regular seats 225 Row L. Stayed in (P5) and ended up in 203 Row P. At first I selected best available and they gave me $500 tickets hahaha so I was able to go back and saw the Option button.

Last edited:
Reactions: BattleBorn

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
What are the prices for the first game in playoffs? 200 $ for the cheapest ticket seems kind of high in stubhub at the moment.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
What are the prices for the first game in playoffs? 200 $ for the cheapest ticket seems kind of high in stubhub at the moment.

Once tickets sell out to the public in 30 minutes on Monday, $210 for balcony will be on the low end of the spectrum. We paid $165 each for shoot twice corner lower bowl (Section 9).

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
Once tickets sell out to the public in 30 minutes on Monday, $210 for balcony will be on the low end of the spectrum. We paid $165 each for shoot twice corner lower bowl (Section 9).
I am looking to get those cheaper ones on monday. And if I don't then maybe try Stubhub an hour before the game or something.

Your tickets' prices are affordable. I would like to get $100 tickets on monday but will see. Have to be sharp.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I selected my tickets this morning at 10am, when the pre sale was open to me. As a Partial season holder I got the option to purchase up to 2 tickets for all the games. I grabbed 2 for each game but couldn’t get my regular seats 225 Row L. Stayed in (P5) and ended up in 203 Row P. At first I selected best available and they gave me $500 tickets hahaha so I was able to go back and saw the Option button.

I think they kept the upper level seats open for the Partial holders. Yesterday there were zero upper level seats made available to the full STHs. I'm really curious to see what's left for the general public.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I think they kept the upper level seats open for the Partial holders. Yesterday there were zero upper level seats made available to the full STHs. I'm really curious to see what's left for the general public.

I thought all the upper level was sold out for the season already. Maybe they really don't have any to sell. If I remember right most of the remaining tickets not sold to STH are in the terrace and in the corners downstairs.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I thought all the upper level was sold out for the season already. Maybe they really don't have any to sell. If I remember right most of the remaining tickets not sold to STH are in the terrace and in the corners downstairs.

Some upper level was showing up when we were finding our tix today.....

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Your friendly VGK Mod is in need of a single to tonight's game if anyone's looking to dump one.

So, let me know. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->