GDT: Vegas at YOUR Toronto Maple Leafs, Tuesday, Feb 26th, 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Not sure I totally agree - but they are getting results. For the record, I’m not complaining about W’s.

However, the Second line and third lines were caved in.
Tbh it doesn’t really matter as long as they are winning their minutes.

Moreover, I think I’d disagree about the third line. JT’s line hasn’t been getting beaten in their minutes from eye test and they are also getting results

Second line is a super counter attack line, will kill you on the rush but are scoring on most of their chances and are giving up a bit.

I’d still rather this than going back to JT-Nylander, as long as the offence from the 2nd line outproduces their defensive woes

Reactions: arso40

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
What carries more value if you offered a trade. Robertson or a second round pick? Yes I'm aware we don't have a second round pick until the year 2525. If man is still alive. Basically wondering the value of Robertson.

Reactions: Racer88

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
What carries more value if you offered a trade. Robertson or a second round pick? Yes I'm aware we don't have a second round pick until the year 2525. If man is still alive. Basically wondering the value of Robertson.
Tough question. Robertson won't land you more than a second rndr yet was himself one. The odds of the drafted player even being as good are low. Yet nowadays draft picks are valuable commodities in the trade market.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Not sure I totally agree - but they are getting results. For the record, I’m not complaining about W’s.

However, the Second line and third lines were caved in.
Were they really caved in or just out fancy stats?

Reactions: TMLife17

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
I don't like Keefe any more than the average Leafs fan, but give him credit for demoting Tavares to the third line and creating that "skill/energy/grit" 2nd line. Team looks much better rounded this way.
What would like even better is demoting him from being C, MO deserves it way more

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
He'll have to do a 1 week conditioning stint with the Marlies still.
He can condition himself in the shower...we don't need him, he sucks

Tbh it doesn’t really matter as long as they are winning their minutes.

Moreover, I think I’d disagree about the third line. JT’s line hasn’t been getting beaten in their minutes from eye test and they are also getting results

Second line is a super counter attack line, will kill you on the rush but are scoring on most of their chances and are giving up a bit.

I’d still rather this than going back to JT-Nylander, as long as the offence from the 2nd line outproduces their defensive woes
Tavares couldn't hit the broadside of a barn door with a beach ball, give C to MO or Auston, pretty bad when your C is on the third line....

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
1067483.gif

If not the least I expect is double digits and a goalie goal. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Tonight we find out if the Lèafs have their big boy jocķ straps on, or do they actually have a big boy jock strap.
This is Vegas proving their stuff is enough game. Their coach wants revenge.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Tonight we find out if the Lèafs have their big boy jocķ straps on, or do they actually have a big boy jock strap.
This is Vegas proving their stuff is enough game. Their coach wants revenge.
I saw the end of the Ottawa game, Vegas looked awful. They couldn’t be happy with their game. They’re going to be fired up tonight. Leafs better be prepared to play.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I saw the end of the Ottawa game, Vegas looked awful. They couldn’t be happy with their game. They’re going to be fired up tonight. Leafs better be prepared to play.
I'm sure Vegas will be better defensively than they were last Thursday, but I think their depleted lineup will struggle against the Leafs offense no matter what. Vegas will have a better time with Boston later in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad