GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
The third period will be where our advantage really kicks in. If we are within a goal or so, or even better up a goal or two I like our chances.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Avs looked good other than the disjointed PPs.

Mikko was probably the most frustrating part of that period. He’s just going through the motions. Hoping that means he’s going to randomly score while playing like crap.

Reactions: katfude

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Double shift MacK and play him with Wood and Yenin. Give him two chaos monkeys hitting everything and capable of moving North-South quickly.

Reactions: katfude

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
I really enjoy Biz and Hank together in the studio. Seriously, I think Biz might be the best in the business right now. He doesn't come across as the smartest guy at the table, but he occasionally really does shine. He's also unafraid to just say it was a horrible call and basically dare the rest of the panelist, oh you don't agree? He's also did a terrific job getting Gretzky to not come across as a wooden cutout like he has for the last 20 years on TV. He's also pulls Hank a little further out of his shell and when he does Hank absolutely shines.

Congrats to TNT on that hire. I was worried he would not be able to tone it down to a PG-13 level; but he's really done a great job.
Spot on. On all counts.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Missing opportunities. MacK wide open net earlier and Mikko on this power play, tons of room for that tip-in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad