Apr 3, 2007
Lowry / Vazquez / x
Matthews / Wayne Ellington / x
Derozan / Looney / Pat Pete
Kenneth Faried / Ed Davis / JJ
JV / Brandon Wright

TRoss + 2nd for Faried?
Draft Looney

Faried fills that 4 spot and is a great defender. Looney can play 2-4 and has a ton of potential. Ellington is a Lou replacement and a great shooter.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Why is JJ a 3rd stringer on your projection? :help:

Ed Davis is meh.

24 and pretty damn good. .601 FG%, 15.7REB, 2.6BLK, 17 PTS per 48M
Amir = .574, 11.1 REB, 1.4BLK, 17 PTS per 48M.

He'd be a younger replacement for Amir with better defense.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Cole Aldrich would be another good PF/C
Really had a solid season last year,
.478FG%, 16.6REB. 3.7AST, 3.2BLK. 1.8STL, 16.6PTS per 48M

I would give Khris Middleton max over TT. He's a star in the making.

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto
Lowry / Vazquez / x
Matthews / Wayne Ellington / x
Derozan / Looney / Pat Pete
Kenneth Faried / Ed Davis / JJ
JV / Brandon Wright

TRoss + 2nd for Faried?
Draft Looney

Faried fills that 4 spot and is a great defender. Looney can play 2-4 and has a ton of potential. Ellington is a Lou replacement and a great shooter.

Who is this 'Pat Pete' you keep referring too? If its Patrick 'Patterson' then he slots in at the 4, he never plays the 3.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Cole Aldrich would be another good PF/C
Really had a solid season last year,
.478FG%, 16.6REB. 3.7AST, 3.2BLK. 1.8STL, 16.6PTS per 48M

I would give Khris Middleton max over TT. He's a star in the making.

Dunno if he's a star but he is a really solid effective player and I hope Raps target him. He is everything what Ross should have turned into, an efficient shooter who is great at 3's and plays solid defense.

Him and DeMarre Carroll should be high on Raps target list IMO.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
JJ is still valuable as a defensive stopper at both the 3 and 4 and he can finish inside well. I sure as hell don't see Kevon Looney falling far enough to 20 for us to grab.

Too bad when he gets minutes he doesn't always stick to what he's good at.. If he did that, he'd be way more valuable to the team..

Looney could definitely "fall" to 20. A lot changes leading up the draft with the work outs and what not.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
He'll be fired at some point next season I bet. I hope the Raptors can make some good moves this off-season because right now I'm not all that optimistic about the outlook for this team.

Who will be fired? Casey? or Ujiri? Because if it's the latter I don't know what to tell you.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
I don't even know what to say to this:shakehead

A rebuild? We made the playoffs 2 straight years and yes last season was a regression year, but come on rebuild? Man am I glad Masai is the GM

You can win with Lowry and DD and no proof you cant. Add to them.

Lol...

Made the playoffs in the East, which is a complete joke of a conference.

DD and Lowry are not going to win you anything significant.

mikebel111*

Lol...

Made the playoffs in the East, which is a complete joke of a conference.

DD and Lowry are not going to win you anything significant.

lol
Bulls made the playoffs in same East but haven't performed in playoffs really

maybe there core is a problem?

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
lol

Noah has regressed hard and D-Rose and Butler are very good but not franchise (well, Rose was, till 3 knee surgeries happened) players... so, in a way, yes.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Well, Thibs has finally been fired by the Bulls. Going to be sad when he signs with another team and we are stuck with Casey.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Too bad when he gets minutes he doesn't always stick to what he's good at.. If he did that, he'd be way more valuable to the team..

Looney could definitely "fall" to 20. A lot changes leading up the draft with the work outs and what not.

Looney prob wont fall, hes a freak athlete with a Durant/Giannis body, who can shoot the 3.

Im even OK with trading back a few spots and grabbing a extra pick. We could then get like 1 of Upshaw/Holmes/Wood/Vaughn/Anderson & Tyler Harvey. That be huge. Harvey is gonna be a sharp shooter in the NBA.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
lol

Well, from what I've read, many believe the bulls should do a rebuild.

Keep in mind rebuilds in basketball don't usually take as long as say in hockey since one or two players can have such a huge effect on the game.

Anyways, Id trade anyone on our team not named JV.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I never said it before, but that ASG logo is pretty sweet.

Well, from what I've read, many believe the bulls should do a rebuild.

Keep in mind rebuilds in basketball don't usually take as long as say in hockey since one or two players can have such a huge effect on the game.

Anyways, Id trade anyone on our team not named JV.

The idea of rebuilds have gotten so ubiquitous that we now have people believing that a team should do a rebuild even if it just lost in a conference final (this is not a literal, specific example. It's just a generalization of the kinds of rebuild commitments I tend to see creeping up among random fans). It's almost gotten to the point that you only have two options: win a championship right now, or rebuild. With no in-between.

Last edited:

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
PLayers to target thru FA:
PG Patrick Beverley : Vazquez should be gone IMO, deal him out, Lowry needs a good defensive point guard behind him, Lowry isnt a good defender and Vazquez isnt either. Loy was decent but hes gone. Vazquez really isnt anything special and Beverley has shown he can put up similar shooting numbers to Vazquez except for a bad year this year.

SG: Wesley Matthews / Danny Green: Both great shooters, Green is also an elite defender. Would fill the hole Ross has been unable to.

SF/SG: Gerald Green: Another option that will be cheaper than the 1st two. More a backup than a starter, but had a great 13-14 year when starting.

PF: ED Davis, more of a backup also, but does everything Amir does, while being 24 and better defensivley.

C: Javale McGee, this team needs rebounding and he does just that. Good shot blocker too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad