Raptors Discussion: v49|#WeTheNorth| Lowry voted to start for the East in the All-Star Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
Lowry missed foulng him and that 3 pointer was close there
Phew :)

I was thinking they'd call a foul on JV there.

Nice to see us take out Washington - so much for them being better than us in the East.

AnAceOfKidneys

May 2, 2014
as has already been said, good win heading into the break. Love to see a move made to pick up an impact player, it'd give us a real shot at winning this thing.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
ACC crowd was awesome. Love the atmosphere in Raptors games compared to Leafs lol

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
What do you guys think of bringing in kevin Garnett at the deadline. I know he plays less these days but he would be great coming off the bench in the playoffs?

mikebel111*

What do you guys think of bringing in kevin Garnett at the deadline. I know he plays less these days but he would be great coming off the bench in the playoffs?

and bring in a potential disease into the room?
no thank you.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
and bring in a potential disease into the room?
no thank you.

I didn't see evidence of that in the playoff series.
I am sorry however if I am off base here

You are off base.

I despise KG when he's on the other team. But I would take him on my team in a heartbeat. The guy oozes passion. He is an awesome teammate and a true competitor. He would be great for an experienced big man off the bench who can tutor our guys in what it takes to win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad