Raptors Discussion: v49|#WeTheNorth| Lowry voted to start for the East in the All-Star Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Ndamukong Suh at the game. Even as a Lions fan,I wonder if he's gonna run out of the stands and take a cheap run at someone :laugh:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Ndamukong Suh at the game. Even as a Lions fan,I wonder if he's gonna run out of the stands and take a cheap run at someone :laugh:

Guy is a very talented player, better hope he doesn't leave.

In other news we need to either starting giving Charles Hayes some burn or acquire a big at the deadline.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I don't think I'll ever fully understand the continuation rule, or at least what constitutes continuation by refs discretion. I know they typically shorten continuation when they know a team has a foul to give, but if Wall didn't get that continuation call then I doubt the refs would have reviewed and overturned the missed call on Lou there.

continuation is officially whatever the ref needs to nudge the game in the direction they want.

Seriously, the NBA's whatever-goes policy on continuation is beyond stupid. you can get fouled at teh 3 point line, take 3 steps towards the basket and heave up an underhanded desperation chuck and get a continuation call sometimes.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Guy is a very talented player, better hope he doesn't leave.

In other news we need to either starting giving Charles Hayes some burn or acquire a big at the deadline.

Charles Hayes?

"I say Charles, it would behoove the Raptors to place you on the floor in order to be allocated some of the available playing time."

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad