Useless Thread MDCCCLXIII South Florida Sports Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

None of these plastic so-called lady rasslers of today can hold a candle to the legendary, iconic Fabulous Moolah. :nod:

RIP Pat Robertson. (Ok. I'll see myself out now :laugh: )

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
All those ladies care about are rich TALL sugar daddies that can enable their spending habits

I realize I am painting with a broad bush but I need to get this off my f***ing chest

these Kardash ERRRR women just want money money money so they can spend on fancy ass shit and be in a loveless "relationship" like Shiv and Tom.

"not all women are like taht"

you find me a woman that don't marry a man just for their money

you find me someone that isn't hunting for a sugar daddy

i'll wait

I'LL WAIT
When my wife and I met, I was doing landscaping making $10.85/hr, and was at the time on disability/workers comp due to an accident that I had at the workplace. I was literally taking home $700/mo for about a year while I recovered from the injury.

Once I came back, I worked there for a few more months, before then went to work at a dog daycare for even less hourly money. I worked there for 18 months before landing my first job in tech, which still only paid $13/hr.

I didn't start making real money until I was 27 and I'd already been with my wife (then GF) for four years at that point. She didn't give two shits. She always out-earned me up until the last 18-24 months.

You mad dumb

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
The andrew schulz crowd work sessions

"you are not the captain now. Mother f***er was captain crunch" 😂

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

If the Dolphins sign Cook its over. Automatic AFC East title & a likely trip to the Super Bowl. :yo: :nod:

Meanwhile, please stay in today. I saw how awful it looked in DC today. Don't go running after the Ice Cream truck. :shakehead Don't perch yourself in section 418. :laugh: Stay in & watch Hope continue to lust after Tommy-Boy. :naughty:

Oh and tough loss for "Happy" Corbin last night. 😹

Sep 19, 2008
They've always aired the semis of the French Open.
oh so they have no issue pre empting today 3rd hour or kelly clarkson today eh

f***ing stupid

"WE HAVE TO AIR LOCAL NEWS"

"WE HAVE TO AIR MEET THE PRESS"

no you don't

you can always move it to msnbc

Sep 19, 2008
In case yinz forgot...

Screenshot_20230608-093256.png

Whenever coco wins all the simps come to praise but when she loses you can hear a pin drop

Heck nobody mentioned it for days

I actively had to SEARCH that result out

Now wwe run away gif as the regulars here will continue to act like coco didn't lose Tuesday

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
It has nothing to do with race

I love Serena

But when you are hyped like coco and don't deliver you should be critiqued.

People react differently based on the performance of the person they're cheering for?

No shit, sherlock.
Show up when she wins and when she loses that's all I'm saying. Don't be selective.

Our little Miami boy is often nowhere to be found when Texas delivers a thrashing or fsu beats them on a buzzer beater lol

I'm always here. Win or lose. Come at me.

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
Zaide is the worst with it he'll just pretend Bianca or leylah or faa don't exist

At least defend them

"Bianca was hurt!"

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Show up when she wins and when she loses that's all I'm saying. Don't be selective.

Our little Miami boy is often nowhere to be found when Texas delivers a thrashing or fsu beats them on a buzzer beater lol

eye-eyeroll.gif

Quite the assumption that people are actively avoiding the thread as opposed to, you know, simply living their life and doing something other than posting in this thread.

• Love
Sep 19, 2008
All I'm saying is it's very sus how our resident coco shills were completely quiet over her loss

Awaiting them defending themselves

Yes I'm f***ing petty and bitchy today. Come on. Go on mate.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Kinda sounds like you just want to berate people for cheering for someone who lost, and you're upset that people aren't here to endure your weak shit talking.

It's only game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad