Useless Thread MDCCCLXIII South Florida Sports Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Camping is staying in one advantageous spot for an extended period of time, for the explicit purpose of ambushing people like a low skill puss.

Hiding is staying in a general area (such as the capture area for a base), but purposely not engaging for tactical reasons.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Let me put it this way, a base capture is 400 points minimum. Probably an extra 200 if you also get the neutralize and all of the recurring 10 point drops.

One base capture is far easier than getting 4-6 kills, and it typically makes a bigger difference because it's the objective of the game.

This is basic f***ing tactics, yet people are so terrible at it.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Is commander still a thing?

I see commanders, so obviously it is, but I remember it was a tablet app at some point that they killed off

Sep 19, 2008
Camping is for noobs

Yes, there is a difference between hiding and camping
in breakthrough it is part of the game

if you don't want me to shoot you when you blindly run into the room then kill me

Is commander still a thing?

I see commanders, so obviously it is, but I remember it was a tablet app at some point that they killed off
It hasn't been a thing since 2

Back in the old day there would be one player who would just command and issue UAV's and drop supplies.

Personally I tried to avoid that role as I was more on the front lines trying to cap a point

TheGreenTBer

shitposting twat
Apr 30, 2021
We all know we can sneak into mama's room when she's sleeping, and take 5, 10 maybe 20 dollars out of her purse, head on down to 3rd street, take the D bus downtown and meet a Latin American fellow named Martinez, we know that!

Sep 19, 2008
Effective June 26, 2023, NBCUniversal will no longer include Peacock Premium with your Xfinity service at no extra cost. To re-subscribe to Peacock Premium starting June 26, say “Peacock” into your Voice Remote.

If you re-subscribe through Xfinity between June 26 and August 25, 2023, you’ll receive Peacock Premium at the discounted rate of $2.99/mo for 12 months before being billed at the regular monthly rate.  

Sep 19, 2008
I'll still insist 3 dollars per month for wwe ppv is a steal. We shit on wwe but this Peacock deal basically reduces the ppv prices from 60 dollars per show to 0.

Sep 19, 2008
Not a good deal if the PPVs aren't worth a shit
I got free wrestle mania legally for 2 years

I Only watch that and money in the bank

what-icecube.gif

Sep 19, 2008
All those ladies care about are rich TALL sugar daddies that can enable their spending habits

I realize I am painting with a broad bush but I need to get this off my f***ing chest

these Kardash ERRRR women just want money money money so they can spend on fancy ass shit and be in a loveless "relationship" like Shiv and Tom.

"not all women are like taht"

you find me a woman that don't marry a man just for their money

you find me someone that isn't hunting for a sugar daddy

i'll wait

I'LL WAIT

Sep 19, 2008
You have an advantage by camping.

Blindly run into a room? What, are they supposed to f***ing knock
i call it defending the objective

Only if by yinz, you mean the Republican party.
it has nothing to do with party

yes if I try to date an evangelical Southern belle it would not work

but let's try that for a more open minded blonde in this area, see if it's still the same. Probably is. "You're too short" Well sorry I'm not shaq

"they don't want to see you because you just post on HF all day you nerd"

no i'm intrigued i'm intersted

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
yes if I try to date an evangelical Southern belle it would not work

but let's try that for a more open minded blonde in this area, see if it's still the same. Probably is. "You're too short" Well sorry I'm not shaq

"they don't want to see you because you just post on HF all day you nerd"

no i'm intrigued i'm intersted

People have preferences and likes, that doesn't make them a bad person if they're not attracted to you.

Yes, some people have stupid "requirements" like height, but they're just limiting their own options by being so particular.

Sep 19, 2008
@Paul Simonon does your girlfriend also like iCarly

Are you dating willa now 😂

People have preferences and likes, that doesn't make them a bad person if they're not attracted to you.

Yes, some people have stupid "requirements" like height, but they're just limiting their own options by being so particular.
They're picky af and usually attach themselves to rich people

Not much demand for an Asian baseball expert and nerd

Maybe I should start bragging about my immense wealth more to get more attention from women

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
They're picky af and usually attach themselves to rich people

Not much demand for an Asian baseball expert and nerd

Maybe I should start bragging about my immense wealth more to get more attention from women

Who is they? All women aren't vain and materialistic, and you probably wouldn't want to date a woman like that anyway.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad