Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Just going to start posing with gold chains to draw female adulation

pimp-pimpin.gif

Sep 19, 2008
On one hand I am very obsessed with blondes and other such white slender attractive women

But on the other hand I enjoy making vapid pointless spam in the UT

I have a feeling I can't date anyone and shit post.

Who will post inside jokes and ridiculously old 3rf memes in my absence

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
i call it defending the objective

it has nothing to do with party

yes if I try to date an evangelical Southern belle it would not work

but let's try that for a more open minded blonde in this area, see if it's still the same. Probably is. "You're too short" Well sorry I'm not shaq

"they don't want to see you because you just post on HF all day you nerd"

no i'm intrigued i'm intersted
Ok, lets for argument sake, say that a gorgeous blonde like Hope Logan agrees to date you & you invite her to your house for a home cooked Racheal Ray Chilli dinner. Forgetting for a moment that she is going to wonder how on earth what you served her is "chilli", how do you think she will react when she sees the colony of plushies? :help:

TheGreenTBer

Angry HFBoards Drama Queen since 2005
Apr 30, 2021
All those ladies care about are rich TALL sugar daddies that can enable their spending habits

I realize I am painting with a broad bush but I need to get this off my f***ing chest

these Kardash ERRRR women just want money money money so they can spend on fancy ass shit and be in a loveless "relationship" like Shiv and Tom.

"not all women are like taht"

you find me a woman that don't marry a man just for their money

you find me someone that isn't hunting for a sugar daddy

i'll wait

I'LL WAIT
My wife has more money than I do.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
no they've had a long association with wwe

the next bella twins mark it

But the Bella twins were change-the-channel awful.

And before them was Laycool, which was also grating and terrible.

Just what the WWE needs, more vapid airheads ruining the credibility of women's wrestling.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Speaking of ruining the credibility of women's wrestling:

I still remember the first women's Money in the Bank, where James Ellsworth is the one that grabbed the briefcase and gave it to Carmella.

I usually don't care about the women's matches, but they made such a big deal out of it that I was livid at how monumentally stupid that was.

Jesus f***ing christ, you f***ing morons, all you had to do was just let a woman win clean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Carmella won the match after James Ellsworth retrieved the briefcase, and threw it to her.

On the following episode of SmackDown Live, however, SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan forced Carmella to relinquish the briefcase since Ellsworth retrieved it for her.

On that same episode, Bryan also scheduled a Money in the Bank ladder match rematch for the June 27 episode with Ellsworth banned from ringside (later from the arena).

That episode, Carmella, with some aid from the banned Ellsworth, retrieved the briefcase herself and reclaimed the SmackDown Women's Championship match contract."

Oh my god, that's even worse than I thought.

I cannot say enough insults about the jackass that wrote and booked that utter dogshit.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
PPV match has a bullshit finish.

Invalidate that match a few days later. (Essentially telling the fans that the PPV matches don't matter.)

Book a rematch with a stipulation that Ellsworth is banned.

The banned Ellsworth still interferes, Carmella wins with another bullshit finish.

The results stands and the match isn't invalidated because....?

That's some reeeeeeeeally stupid booking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad