Useless Thread MDCCCLXIII South Florida Sports Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Maybe because I don’t need any tools, tires, or cheap sports equipment right now??? :rolleyes:

That, and their customer service (or lack thereof) blows donkey dick!!
They sell all the groceries there too

The f*** you live where you need to go to Walmart lol. Are you in the prairies?

Whole thread people roasting one another

"DON'T ROAST ME! I REMEMBER WHEN YOU USED TO 'PUT EFFORT'"

😂😂😅😅

From the same guy too who's used the same old jokes for as long as I've known him. You do know I moved out nearly a decade ago LOL

Sep 19, 2008
You come at the UT king, you best not miss. @Paul Simonon

And you whiffed way over the net buddy. It didn't even HIT the pipe it went into the overhead netting lol

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
You come at the UT king, you best not miss. @Paul Simonon

And you whiffed way over the net buddy. It didn't even HIT the pipe it went into the overhead netting lol
Let's not run yet another poster away from here please & thank you. :nod:

And yes, Yo-Yo Morales will be going pro next year. But we still have Blake Cyr and another strong recruiting class that Gino can totally mis-manage. :banghead:

Sep 19, 2008
Breaking news the Israelis are out Uruguay has won 1-nil.

What a job by the Israeli team.

Let's not run yet another poster away from here please & thank you. :nod:

And yes, Yo-Yo Morales will be going pro next year. But we still have Blake Cyr and another strong recruiting class that Gino can totally mis-manage. :banghead:
Maybe that poster should get some new material. He's been using the same basement shtick for over a decade now.

I mean, I'm not sure how you can use the same jokes, and same insults for 10 years. Don't you have any research or updates?

Then again, we barely talk so it's understandable he's still relying on ancient information LOL

Sep 19, 2008
they are going to air it on 3 stations (KBS2, MBC, SBS)

how do i decide which feed to use :laugh:

imagine a sporting event in the US on all three stations.

Sep 19, 2008
Too much profanity but someone on youtube altered the car speeds in gta IV to 99999 :laugh:

when he altered the missle firing capability to 99999 and the RPG fired off like a machine gun :laugh:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Too much profanity but someone on youtube altered the car speeds in gta IV to 99999 :laugh:

when he altered the missle firing capability to 99999 and the RPG fired off like a machine gun :laugh:

I used to play with the handling.cfg file in Vice City back in the day.

Crank the brake power up and traction up so far that a car would do a front flip when you handbraked.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad