Sep 19, 2008
1686246435252.png

Paul Simonon

Jan 27, 2023
@Paul Simonon does your girlfriend also like iCarly

Are you dating willa now 😂

They're picky af and usually attach themselves to rich people

Not much demand for an Asian baseball expert and nerd

Maybe I should start bragging about my immense wealth more to get more attention from women
Does your girlfriend like Lena Durham

“I have the muscle mass of a child, haven’t held down a job since graduating college during George Bush’s presidency, spend all day posting nonsense on the off topic section of a forum dedicated to a sport I don’t watch and my only hobby is collecting sporting event giveaways.

Why don’t women like me? 😭😭😭😭

Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 Why is Liam so upset over Hope seeing other people. Liam needs to chill out in my opinion.

Imagine taking something like that so seriously.

“I have the muscle mass of a child, haven’t held down a job since graduating college during George Bush’s presidency, spend all day posting nonsense on the off topic section of a forum dedicated to a sport I don’t watch and my only hobby is collecting sporting event giveaways.

Why don’t women like me? 😭😭😭😭
Keep dodging the question

Sep 19, 2008
This very aggressive "Paul Simonon" continues to spread rampant (and inaccurate) misinformation - - I've followed more hockey than you've ever seen over the last 22 years!

Little Paul tries to chirp but can't find the cable station (doesn't have a TV, sad!) to "put the game on".

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
How many times did Paul Simonon use the word WORK? Does he have a psychological problem with the latest job numbers from the Fed? Actually, his "weak" and misguided attacks were very ineffective, and not very good. It rambled all over the place, and nobody had a clue of what he was talking about. Hard to read, boring, but that’s what you get from a failed Poster (New Jersey) who left 3rf with a 7% approval rating and then got run out of HFboards. This time, it won’t be any different!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
How many times did Paul Simonon use the word WORK? Does he have a psychological problem with the latest job numbers from the Fed? Actually, his "weak" and misguided attacks were very ineffective, and not very good. It rambled all over the place, and nobody had a clue of what he was talking about. Hard to read, boring, but that’s what you get from a failed Poster (New Jersey) who left 3rf with a 7% approval rating and then got run out of HFboards. This time, it won’t be any different!
Are you going to watch Summer Game Fest when it goes live at 3PM EST?

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@PanthersPens62 Why is Liam so upset over Hope seeing other people. Liam needs to chill out in my opinion.

Imagine taking something like that so seriously.

Keep dodging the question
Yeah......imagine someone just being "chill" when every fiber of his being correctly is telling him that his wife is lusting after another man. :rolleyes: And again, I say that as someone who is not even rooting for Liam.

Now, why are you posting pics of Villanova & UNC??? MOAR teams to bandwagon??? :shakehead

And a correction to your earlier post......since Kelly Clarkson airs at 3PM in most markets she is not being preempted either today.

And by the way, if "all of a sudden" you are not a Coco fan, why did you post pictures of her the past few days? :dunno:

• Love
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Are you going to watch Summer Game Fest when it goes live at 3PM EST?
no i don't care

Yeah......imagine someone just being "chill" when every fiber of his being correctly is telling him that his wife is lusting after another man. :rolleyes: And again, I say that as someone who is not even rooting for Liam.
He seriously needs to chill out. Check himself before he wrecks himself!

• Wow
Reactions: Oogie Boogie
Sep 19, 2008
Concerned about Abu Dhabi and the Saudis buying teams like Man City and LIV to sportswash serious human rights allegations. But it's totally fair to critique McKinsey, a very good consulting firm...

Can someone explain the cognitive dissonance in that situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad