Useless Thread MDCCCLVIII : VKM Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
*Browsing Ebay earlier...*

Me *sees a listing for what is claiming to be an "Original '85 copy of Megadeth's "Killing In My Business" in "Near Mint" condition, on CD,,,*

Me *looks at seller's photos curiously.*

Dude....you want $130 Canadian for your used copy of this album and yet your disk doesn't even include the uncensored "These Boots" cover on it???? :shakehead

Then it's not really an "original" copy now is it?? No. IT'S A REPRESSING!!!

"Near mint condition copy and shipping from the States" or not...you can f*** right off for $130 Canadian + shipping there, Broseph....

Sep 19, 2008
reviews seem really positive for XDefiant despite the rampant server issues. Really think it could be a COD-killer.

People are sick of SBMMs and for casuals there won't be any. Leave SBMM for ranked play fine, but who cares if some guy is dominating nubs in a casual lobby. that has been going on for decades.

"BUT NOBODY IS WILLING TO PLAY IF THEY GET OWNED BY GOOD PEOPLE CONSTANTLY"

no it'll force them to be better or in my case they just won't care an dplay the objective

nobody cares that the same guy camps the plane or tank or hides in the bushes sniping. if you don't want him to do it take him down. "but skillz discrepancy" GIT GUD

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
reviews seem really positive for XDefiant despite the rampant server issues. Really think it could be a COD-killer.

People are sick of SBMMs and for casuals there won't be any. Leave SBMM for ranked play fine, but who cares if some guy is dominating nubs in a casual lobby. that has been going on for decades.

"BUT NOBODY IS WILLING TO PLAY IF THEY GET OWNED BY GOOD PEOPLE CONSTANTLY"

no it'll force them to be better or in my case they just won't care an dplay the objective

nobody cares that the same guy camps the plane or tank or hides in the bushes sniping. if you don't want him to do it take him down. "but skillz discrepancy" GIT GUD

I don't want to play a game if the skill discrepancy is so large that I feel foolish for even trying.

"Git gud"

No, I don't have the time in my life to practice a f***ing video game, I'll just go play a game I can actually enjoy.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't want to play a game if the skill discrepancy is so large that I feel foolish for even trying.

"Git gud"

No, I don't have the time in my life to practice a f***ing video game, I'll just go play a game I can actually enjoy.
well that never was the case with BF4 where you just accepted the guy flying around in a plane with 80-5 kd or actually tried to take him down

BF1942-1 was one of the few games where you could actually hang out with the same people in the same server every night

now you can't f***ing do that because of SBMM bullshit. Game ends, lobby breaks up and it takes 3 minutes of bullshit matchmaking before you get in a new lobby with a whole different class of people

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
well that never was the case with BF4 where you just accepted the guy flying around in a plane with 80-5 kd or actually tried to take him down

But I don't have to become a pilot to fight back against him.

That's the whole appeal of Battlefield and Conquest, there's so many different roles that two teammates could practically be playing a completely different game.

Sep 19, 2008
But I don't have to become a pilot to fight back against him.

That's the whole appeal of Battlefield and Conquest, there's so many different roles that two teammates could practically be playing a completely different game.
same with the guy in the tank all match, you can take him down

you can kill him, heck i am always the gunner in those things and i get taken down constantly when i'm in a tank or gunner position after we get like 20 kills

Sep 19, 2008

Not sad if you are rooting for the Meth Cats! :yo:

#NoShame

2dT.gif

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Also to pre emptively answer any inquiries that is canned soup. Will be reading the Rachael ray book later.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
What kind of soup is it? Looks rich as all hell.

Why do I think you bought that Racheal Ray book simply because the title is "Yum-O" and expect the recipes will be similar to what you already feed yourself? :laugh: Good news for you is she loves pasta but healthier versions from what you serve yourself.

I love me some Kirk but every time I read tweets like this from him I get the impression he is a big fan of Evening Joe :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad