Useless Thread MDCCCLVIII : VKM Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Today's #MegadethMonday going out to the homie @TheGreenTBer

Junior's bass in the intro here is like a funky, heroin-fueled sledgehammmer to the skull. :yo: Especially when the guitar first comes in and plays the riff along with him in unison. Like right before Mustaine's beginning solo kicks in...

Dat Bassline!!!

Such a perfectly fitting riff. And that guitar tone...BAH GAWD!!! :amazed: :bow: :bow:

So nasty, so raw, So deliciously sinister!!

:yo: :yo: :yo:

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Updated Windows last week or so on my work laptop.

Go to my Downloads folder and now the folder has grouping enabled.

I find a way to turn it off, but of course, I turned it off the "wrong" way, which means it just re-enables whenever I open the folder again. Had to Google to find out the right way to turn off a function I have never intentionally used before.

Why can you dipshits not install an update without changing my f***ing settings for no reason

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008

The thunderous crowd of nearly 5,000 fans at the women's hockey world championship final in Brampton, Ont., was overwhelming.

Periodically, a small group of American supporters would attempt U-S-A chants. Each time — even after a U.S. goal — it would be drowned out by CA-NA-DA.

On the ice, however, it was the U.S. that always seemed to have the answer.

In yet another seesaw battle between the bitter rivals, the Americans emerged with gold, winning 6-3 despite facing three separate one-goal deficits.

Sep 19, 2008
Women's hockey world champions.

WE...THE PEOPLE.

1681731237400.png

Sep 19, 2008
people ask why i don't watch the wwe anymore maybe it's because they got rid of any storyline that was remotely interesting

in the 2012-2017 era when I was a WWE fan temporarily, they had some of the best storylines of the PG era including Rusev Day, Real Americans, CM Punk going off against the corporation, and Daniel Bryan

when all 4 were cut by wwe why bother?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
in the 2012-2017 era when I was a WWE fan temporarily, they had some of the best storylines of the PG era including Rusev Day, Real Americans, CM Punk going off against the corporation, and Daniel Bryan

Rusev Day wasn't a storyline.

The Real Americans were a jobber tag team that my racist father enjoyed.

Punk and Bryan aren't success stories considering they got over in spite of the shit writing and booking.

Meanwhile, Jericho and Owens were the only reason to watch Raw for an entire year, yet you don't mention them.

Sep 19, 2008
Updated Windows last week or so on my work laptop.

Go to my Downloads folder and now the folder has grouping enabled.

I find a way to turn it off, but of course, I turned it off the "wrong" way, which means it just re-enables whenever I open the folder again. Had to Google to find out the right way to turn off a function I have never intentionally used before.

Why can you dipshits not install an update without changing my f***ing settings for no reason
i actively try to find out how to disable grouping every time it reestablishes itself. useless feature

You do realize he is Irish, right? They see him as a hero. I'm sure Mr. Forrester would never acknowledge that welcome Brandon got. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Morning Joe did not quite see Kamala's speech as funny as Evening Joe did. :nod:

And finally.......Can you feel The Heat down in your soul? :yo: Playoff Jimmy has arrived! :handclap:
I ain't criticizing shit that is a boss intro

IT'S BOSSSSSSSSSSSS TIME

Rusev Day wasn't a storyline.

The Real Americans were a jobber tag team that my racist father enjoyed.

Punk and Bryan aren't success stories considering they got over in spite of the shit writing and booking.

Meanwhile, Jericho and Owens were the only reason to watch Raw for an entire year, yet you don't mention them.
Rusev - Cena was great with Rusev coming out to a tank at wrestlemania, come on

now you can't have a perceived Russian on WWE

heck there was a cold war and wwf had nikita koloff and iron sheik lol

can't play into geopolitical drama anymore

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
i actively try to find out how to disable grouping every time it reestablishes itself. useless feature

I ain't criticizing shit that is a boss intro

IT'S BOSSSSSSSSSSSS TIME

Rusev - Cena was great with Rusev coming out to a tank at wrestlemania, come on

now you can't have a perceived Russian on WWE

heck there was a cold war and wwf had nikita koloff and iron sheik lol

can't play into geopolitical drama anymore
That whole Iron Shiek/Volkoff stuff complete with the Russian National Anthem & Shiek spitting at the USA was some of the best & funniest shit WWE ever did. I am so glad I was able to be alive during that non PC era of rasslin' and life in general. While I agree that some of the stuff censored today definately needs to be, they have taken it to the extreme on some levels.

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Excited that my laptop battery replacement is coming. This bad boy has been out of commission for 5 years. See what happens when a new battery that doesn't drain after 10 minutes is plugged in

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
In today's era Iron Sheik would be cancelled

"Iran #1. USA, phew."

"HOW CAN HE SAY THAT ABOUT 'MURICA. HOW DARE HE"

he drew so much heat back then and it would be magnified today from ignorant people who believe wrestling is real

WWE can't be out here depicting another country as evil, they're a global company.

Just think of how much they care when it's a PPV and they show all the foreign announce teams.

"Look how progressive we are, we let the foreigners say one sentence into the camera once a month."

Sep 19, 2008
Is that Miami curfew still going on

Damn what has happened to our cities. Violence everywhere. So sad!

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Is that Miami curfew still going on

Damn what has happened to our cities. Violence everywhere. So sad!
Are you talking about the one on Miami Beach/South Beach? You do realize that was because of Spring Break, which means it was out of towners that were the cause. I'm not saying Miami is a haven of good behavior but many times its not natives that cause our problems. Just like when you see fights at Dolphins or Panthers games its usually started by some smart ass rooting for the opposing team. :nod:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
That whole Iron Shiek/Volkoff stuff complete with the Russian National Anthem & Shiek spitting at the USA was some of the best & funniest shit WWE ever did. I am so glad I was able to be alive during that non PC era of rasslin' and life in general. While I agree that some of the stuff censored today definately needs to be, they have taken it to the extreme on some levels.

Bring back “the puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad