Useless Thread MDCCCLVIII : VKM Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Anyone else here having trouble with ads popping up on non-mobile versions of the site? It seems whenever I leave the site for a time, come back and click on something, it opens an entirely new ad in my browser. Crate and Barrel, shopping sites, etc. Only way to stop it is to refresh the site, then I can click around as long as I keep clicking within a short period of time. Makes reading threads really f***ing annoying because if I'm on a page too long and try to click the next one, the f***ing adpocalypse happens. I have two ad blockers on as well, and it's only this site, none others.

Sep 19, 2008

Anyone else here having trouble with ads popping up on non-mobile versions of the site? It seems whenever I leave the site for a time, come back and click on something, it opens an entirely new ad in my browser. Crate and Barrel, shopping sites, etc. Only way to stop it is to refresh the site, then I can click around as long as I keep clicking within a short period of time. Makes reading threads really f***ing annoying because if I'm on a page too long and try to click the next one, the f***ing adpocalypse happens. I have two ad blockers on as well, and it's only this site, none others.
ads?

Sep 19, 2008
In case yinz forgot...

1681760727023.png

1681760761977.png

1681760849847.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
So, they didn't sort of just rot away after that?
Yup. They disbanded after like 1987 or so.

They each went on to other projects (or left music altogether) but never had anything close to the magic of the IQ32 EP or Conquest For Death LP ever again.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Thank you. I will have to check this out. I really don't know much about them at all.
If you like hardcore punk (which was a niche genre VERY MUCH NOT for everyone) like I do you'll probably like those two records a lot. If you don't, nothing in there will change your mind.

Note: Don't take the lyrics seriously. Everything they did was pure satire and not meant to be taken seriously. After all, Necros is short for Necrophiliacs :laugh:

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
If you like hardcore punk (which was a niche genre VERY MUCH NOT for everyone) like I do you'll probably like those two records a lot. If you don't, nothing in there will change your mind.

Note: Don't take the lyrics seriously. Everything they did was pure satire and not meant to be taken seriously. After all, Necros is short for Necrophiliacs :laugh:
Yes, I got the necros reference, which is why I said "rot away."

I'm not huge into hardcore punk, but I will take it every once in a while. I am enjoying this quite a bit. Some good pump up playoff music while doing some chores before the games tonight.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Yes, I got the necros reference, which is why I said "rot away."

I'm not huge into hardcore punk, but I will take it every once in a while. I am enjoying this quite a bit. Some good pump up playoff music while doing some chores before the games tonight.
I often listen to it when I need to clean my home office.

The problem there is then I want to take a brick and destroy the office, which I guess gets the Black Flag Seal of Approval :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Booted up a computer I haven't used in nearly 5 years and shit takes forever to load, even with a new battery that doesn't drain out after 5 minutes.

Reformatted and reinstalled windows 4 hours ago. Only on 70%. :laugh:

Boys I don't think this laptop is salvagable

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Ahh the good old days when punk was “offensive”

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad