Useless Thread MDCCCLVIII : VKM Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
*Browsing Ebay earlier...*

Me *sees a listing for what is claiming to be an "Original '85 copy of Megadeth's "Killing In My Business" in "Near Mint" condition, on CD,,,*

Me *looks at seller's photos curiously.*

Dude....you want $130 Canadian for your used copy of this album and yet your disk doesn't even include the uncensored "These Boots" cover on it???? :shakehead

Then it's not really an "original" copy now is it?? No. IT'S A REPRESSING!!!

"Near mint condition copy and shipping from the States" or not...you can f*** right off for $130 Canadian + shipping there, Broseph....

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Why do I think you bought that Racheal Ray book simply because the title is "Yum-O" and expect the recipes will be similar to what you already feed yourself? :laugh: Good news for you is she loves pasta but healthier versions from what you serve yourself.

images

@John Price

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
XDefiant is a free-to-play, first-person arena shooter where you compete to be the best in fast-paced online matches! Join an always-evolving experience with regular updates bringing new playable factions and a growing collection of maps, weapons, and game modes. With cross-play, you will be able to join your friends across available platforms. Closed Beta Going on now: Closed Beta Announcement

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Years ago, I learned that Necros apparently did a tour with early Megadeth that didn't go well for them. Confused, I looked into it further and apparently after 1983 they changed their style from hardcore punk (which they were AWESOME at) to hard rock/metal (which they were HORRIBLE at.)
So, they didn't sort of just rot away after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad