GDT: USA vs. Finland, Jan. 4th, Semi-Final; 1:30 pm EST, 7:30 pm local

Kiekura

Oct 6, 2013
Gratz USA! Proud of Finnish team.

USA has lots to do if they wanna win Sweden with play like that.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Theres never any quit in the hearts of those Finnish lions. I love them and they regularly give me a heart attack this time of year. I wasnt sure how to feel with our boys scoring the gwg as a result of a terrible call but it evened out with the Finns getting a pp off a worse call so I'm ok with it.
Absolutely. In a sick way it kind of worked out fairly

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Whenever there’s an IIHF tournament and there haven’t been enough penalties called in the games…

IIHF refs:

1704402310222.gif

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I disagree Perreault,a penalty was a soft hooking, but still a hooking. I wouldn't have called it. But the penalty that lead to Gauthier's goal wasn't even close to being a penalty.
It was a makeup call because of missed high stick. They were going to call a penalty on Finland whether there was something or not.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Congrats USA! But the most important thing as a Swede is to beat Finland. We just have to loose tomorrow to beat Finland, takes the fun and excitment out of it.

LaMasquerade

Mar 11, 2018
Tampere
I just don't understand how bad we're always in 2nd period. It kind of killed us again..

Guys like Hämeenaho and Nyman should've stepped up..

USA was today better. Superior in PP.

Kiekura

Oct 6, 2013
You should be extra proud Had us scared for a bit and man what guts or should I say sissu !

For sure. We had every chance to win this game again super stacked team USA.

Tomorrows finals are going to be awesome Hockey. Cant wait for it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad