GDT: UFC 214: Cormier vs. Jones 2

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
I swear to God I was going to say after Jon beat Cormier that wouldn't it be crazy if Jon tested positive again.WOW! What a **** up if it's true.

Didn't his brother almost over-dose on pills the other day?

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country

You can cry tainted supplement the first time and get some benefit of the doubt. Always have a shadow of doubt over you from then on out, but not career ending.

Now he has nothing. He will never be in discussions for GOAT again. 2 Failed cheat tests say you are a cheater. Direct Steroid this time, not just a Masking agent.

Yup. GSP is looking more and more like the p4p GOAT for semi retiring while claiming he was sick and tired of 90% of fighters using and getting away with it due to UFC not caring. GSP said he would not come back unless they enacted stricter testing and lo and behold. A bit over a year of him going on break, the enact stricter testing, and not only do people like Hendricks, Rousey, Pettis and Aldo suddenly look like garbage post USADA, but some of the guys in contention for GOAT like Anderson Silva and Jones now have that Steroid boost label forever shadowing them from discussion.

#1 Fedor
#2 GSP

Who is #3 now?

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
You can cry tainted supplement the first time and get some benefit of the doubt. Always have a shadow of doubt over you from then on out, but not career ending.

Now he has nothing. He will never be in discussions for GOAT again. 2 Failed cheat tests say you are a cheater. Direct Steroid this time, not just a Masking agent.

Yup. GSP is looking more and more like the p4p GOAT for semi retiring while claiming he was sick and tired of 90% of fighters using and getting away with it due to UFC not caring. GSP said he would not come back unless they enacted stricter testing and lo and behold. A bit over a year of him going on break, the enact stricter testing, and not only do people like Hendricks, Rousey, Pettis and Aldo suddenly look like garbage post USADA, but some of the guys in contention for GOAT like Anderson Silva and Jones now have that Steroid boost label forever shadowing them from discussion.

#1 Fedor
#2 GSP

Who is #3 now?
BJ Penn

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
its funny how everyone laugh and hate, he did get caught. but ALOT of athlete use them even in Hockey, you guys would be shook.

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
its funny how everyone laugh and hate, he did get caught. but ALOT of athlete use them even in Hockey, you guys would be shook.

No I wouldn't be shocked but Jones has already test positive before against the same fighter and used the excuse of dick pills now he gets caught again (if it's true) Daniel is 38 years old and has never tested positive in his entire career.

If this stands Jones could be out for 4 years.

Oct 15, 2008

#1 Fedor
#2 GSP

Who is #3 now?

Brock Lesnar.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Rousey was always garbage, she just fought lesser competition.

I would believe Anderson taking steroids just to heal his broken ass leg. Even with steroids, he's still the GOAT. Jones wins fights with his athleticism, I would say - he's just built to win (obviously there's ton of skill involved). Anderson is just a ninja. No HGH gonna grant you those instincts and reflexes.

GSP also juices. He's MMA's Lance Armstrong. Everybody ****ing juices man.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal

I would believe Anderson taking steroids just to heal his broken ass leg. Even with steroids, he's still the GOAT. Jones wins fights with his athleticism, I would say - he's just built to win (obviously there's ton of skill involved). Anderson is just a ninja. No HGH gonna grant you those instincts and reflexes.

i agree with this, but HGH are different than Steroids.

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada

I think Anderson's excuse was just as bad, got sexual enhancement supplement's from thailand... lol. No way do I consider Silva the GOAT.

You can't assume GSP juices he has never been caught and deserves the benefit of the doubt. I think Demetrious Johnson will probably be considered the GOAT if he continues to dominate for another year or two.(and stays clean)

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
I think Anderson's excuse was just as bad, got sexual enhancement supplement's from thailand... lol. No way do I consider Silva the GOAT.

You can't assume GSP juices he has never been caught and deserves the benefit of the doubt. I think Demetrious Johnson will probably be considered the GOAT if he continues to dominate for another year or two.(and stays clean)

cmon...
GSP is defenitly on GH, look at that Gut, i could show you plenty of picture, you simply dont get a thick stomach like this naturally, Growth hormone does this.
rHD4Tyw.jpg

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Look at Jon Fitch ... who would've thought he would juice.

GSP is basically in Lance Armstrong's territory. He's got that good good that's untraceable.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
cmon...
GSP is defenitly on GH, look at that Gut, i could show you plenty of picture, you simply dont get a thick stomach like this naturally, Growth hormone does this.
rHD4Tyw.jpg

Big Lenny fought johnny Hendricks?

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC

#1 Fedor
#2 GSP

Who is #3 now?

Matt Hughes. 2x Champion, 7 defenses, would have been 8 if Riggs could have made weight.

As for Jones, he'll be stripped of his title, serve a suspension, and get an immediate title shot when he returns. All of you acting like he should be banned for life, please. You're all acting like he snorted a bunch of coke and hit a pregnant woman with his car, or something like that. I mean, if he did that, then I could see grounds for a lifetime ban...

Last edited:

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country

The likelyhood is with over a full year off, Anderson felt he needed to play catch up on the things Steroids do help with since he could not train hard until his leg healed fully. Endurance, strength, cutting and keeping nothing but lean on, training harder and longer due to faster recovery and yes, studies have shown increased reaction time and reflexes, although the baseball players busted are not exactly lining up to explain their increase in hitting prowess, which is mostly hand eye coordination and timing.

But the shadow of doubt will now loom over his entire legacy.

GSP has no such issues looming over his legacy. In fact, GSP was pushing for stricter testing for years, in fact himself taking voluntary extra testing to help the image of the sport and silence the accusations against himself(Nobody else was willing to do that). He was pushing hard for Hendricks and himself to undergo much stricter testing and Hendricks kept ducking it. At the time of his hiatus and vacating of the title, GSP stated he would return if the UFC made serious efforts to help clean up the sport and strict test EVERYONE the way GSP wanted. Doing the math on how poor Hendricks has looked since the introduction of USADA and how he can no longer even make 185, let alone 170 in a weight cut, and how poor his power punching, gas tank and reflexes have gotten, it is a fair assumption to say GSP knew what he was talking about.

Now that everyone is getting busted and stricter testing is happening, GSP is coming back like he said he would. That states with an exclamation point he was legit in his complaints and was probably clean the whole time, speaking out against those who were not.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
cmon...
rHD4Tyw.jpg
GSP may have used stuff but using a picture like this in the middle of heavy activity isn't really proof. He's moving around and likely breathing heavy, I'm pretty sure when he's relaxed he doesn't have any gut.

GSP has also looked the same for years in terms of muscularity. Compare that to Jones who looked more muscular and ripped than ever before at UFC 214.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
GSP may have used stuff but using a picture like this in the middle of heavy activity isn't really proof. He's moving around and likely breathing heavy, I'm pretty sure when he's relaxed he doesn't have any gut.

GSP has also looked the same for years in terms of muscularity. Compare that to Jones who looked more muscular and ripped than ever before at UFC 214.

Didn't you know? Guilty until proven innocent.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal

1: i said i could provide you multiple pictures.
0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

282008g.jpg

1304282153731_ORIGINAL.jpg

i could go on and one... These are symptomes of GH's.

2: Tbh beside the Gut of GPS, both of their physique are very average and could be easily obtainable naturally

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Jones is done. Pretty sure Dana and WME are getting tired of his antics and if he gets hammered with a 4 years ban then he will be only be able to fight again in North America in 2021 at 35 years old.

Too bad. So much talent but so little brain cells. The guy legacy is forever tarnished from now on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad