Player Discussion Tuukka Rask - V - warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Rask was Vezina Rask last night. He kept them in the game, Leafs were pressing hard and could have had a 4-1 lead by the end of the 2nd period.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Many in YYZ have still got to be burning with an abiding hatred of John Ferguson for ever having traded Tuukka to us in the first place. I vaguely remember watching the Bruins papers fly up in the air at the draft table when that went down. Hated losing Phil, but man, Leafs fans have a right to be steamed.

BradPark22

Nov 8, 2017
Many in YYZ have still got to be burning with an abiding hatred of John Ferguson for ever having traded Tuukka to us in the first place. I vaguely remember watching the Bruins papers fly up in the air at the draft table when that went down. Hated losing Phil, but man, Leafs fans have a right to be steamed.

Raycroft was traded for Rask.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He stole game 4

Monday he will just need to be good because the team infront of him will be that much better

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
He stole game 4

Monday he will just need to be good because the team infront of him will be that much better

Yes he did. He looked composed and confident and was tracking the puck extremely well. He was the difference in game 4 and has been very reliable so far except for last nights game. I hope this was just a bump in the road and he continues to shine the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad