Tryamkin's Top 100 NHL Affiliated Prospects

FaulkYouAho

ferla memes
Sep 14, 2015
North Carolina
Could’ve included more goalies, just didn’t. Both Foegele and Saarela are HM’s.
somebody i think you could have taken off was Julien Gauthier. 16 points in the AHL in 55 games played. I actually really prefer Foegele way more. Leads all AHL Rookies in the AHL in scoring, has 4 SHG and is a amazing PK'er. Bean could be put higher, ik he isn't PPG but we wanted him to play a little more D and focus a little less on offence. the dude is still amazing at offence just focused more on defense.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
somebody i think you could have taken off was Julien Gauthier. 16 points in the AHL in 55 games played. I actually really prefer Foegele way more. Leads all AHL Rookies in the AHL in scoring, has 4 SHG and is a amazing PK'er. Bean could be put higher, ik he isn't PPG but we wanted him to play a little more D and focus a little less on offence. the dude is still amazing at offence just focused more on defense.
Thanks for your opinion. In the long run, I’ll take Gauthier. He’s almost two years younger.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
He’s left handed, and I watched him play on the left side with Zlin in the Czech league, so I’m basing it off of that. If you watch Hartford games than I’ll take your word for it, but I’ve seen him play LW.
Chytil is a C. Plays C in Hartford and at WJC although I think he’d be better at wing id prefer to try and develop him as a C first

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
I like a lot of these placements and how you tried your best to not be "favouritism" but I have a question, why is Kylington not on here? He's been pretty good in the AHL, and you have Valimaki at 22 (even with his injuries) Dube at 33, Fox at 46, Parsons at 74, and i think that's all the Flames, but still on your list of 100, I don't mind having 3 im the top 50 (22, 33, 46) and Parsons at 74, What about Gillies? Imo he projects better than Parsons.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Chytil is a C. Plays C in Hartford and at WJC although I think he’d be better at wing id prefer to try and develop him as a C first
Lol, I figured you would comment.

I think he’ll stick as a winger at the NHL level so that’s what I put him as.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I like a lot of these placements and how you tried your best to not be "favouritism" but I have a question, why is Kylington not on here? He's been pretty good in the AHL, and you have Valimaki at 22 (even with his injuries) Dube at 33, Fox at 46, Parsons at 74, and i think that's all the Flames, but still on your list of 100, I don't mind having 3 im the top 50 (22, 33, 46) and Parsons at 74, What about Gillies? Imo he projects better than Parsons.
Kylington was a HM. He was also very close to making it. I probably should have put Gillies on. I’m not very versed with goalies. Thanks for you opinions!

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Ty Ronning isn't top 100. Rykov, Hajek, Georgiyev or Pionk instead.
Maybe not in yours, but he’s a 61 goal scorer and he’s in mine.

Forgot about Pionk completely. He’d be in there, and I’ll put him at 100 and move everyone up one to replace Roslovic.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Maybe not in yours, but he’s a 61 goal scorer and he’s in mine.

Forgot about Pionk completely. He’d be in there, and I’ll put him at 100 and move everyone up one to replace Roslovic.

Ronning is a prospect, but he's an overager. I don't think its likely he gets to the NHL.

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
Great job as always and really respect the work you do! I was actually going to ask you last night if you were going to do prospect ranking lol. The only thing I have an issue is Hart being a tad low for my liking, but other then that you’ve done a great job as always!

Reactions: Tryamkin

johum7

Nov 8, 2017
Freddy
Very good list. IMO, Hart and Frost could be just the slightest bit higher, both of them are having unreal seasons

Reactions: Tryamkin

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Lol, I figured you would comment.

I think he’ll stick as a winger at the NHL level so that’s what I put him as.

is this the same thinking that made you pick Laine #4 in a build the best team right now draft?

Played center this entire year unlike Elias Pettersson but mmk typical try here

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Great list as always. Thanks. I see Caleb Jones in the 87 slot. I've been finding it hard to find any new information on him. He was a pretty good point producer in the WHL but seems to be sputtering stats wise this year in the AHL. Can you tell me how he's been playing and what his eventual up side could be?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad