Tryamkin's Top 100 NHL Affiliated Prospects

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Great job as always and really respect the work you do! I was actually going to ask you last night if you were going to do prospect ranking lol. The only thing I have an issue is Hart being a tad low for my liking, but other then that you’ve done a great job as always!
Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it!

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
is this the same thinking that made you pick Laine #4 in a build the best team right now draft?

Played center this entire year unlike Elias Pettersson but mmk typical try here
lol

I’m not a good drafter, I’m a lot better with prospects.

looking back on the past but mmk typical lord of light/hutton/AINEC/change my name every year

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
lol

I’m not a good drafter, I’m a lot better with prospects.

looking back on the past but mmk typical lord of light/hutton/AINEC/change my name every year

brings up usernames with the old user RadimVrSniperzz

of course you would remember my old ones, seeing as I won championships with each one of them in our leagues ;)

also quick math, 3 years - 2 user is a lot more than 3 and 9 years

on topic: Chytil is a center, and has played extensively center something EP has not

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
brings up usernames with the old user RadimVrSniperzz

of course you would remember my old ones, seeing as I won championships with each one of them in our leagues ;)

also quick math, 3 years - 2 user is a lot more than 3 and 9 years

on topic: Chytil is a center, and has played extensively center something EP has not
RadimVrSniperzz was a sick name

We’ll see if Chytil ends up as a center.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I don't agree with some of the players ranked above Yamamoto. Considering he held his own in NHL games this year and has been producing 2PPG since the WJ's there's no way guys like Lind, Batherson, Dube, Kostin should be ahead. I'm not sure what justifies 26 players between Robert Thomas and Yamamoto.

That one stands out to me as being way too low.

Reactions: Tryamkin

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
I like a lot of these placements and how you tried your best to not be "favouritism" but I have a question, why is Kylington not on here? He's been pretty good in the AHL, and you have Valimaki at 22 (even with his injuries) Dube at 33, Fox at 46, Parsons at 74, and i think that's all the Flames, but still on your list of 100, I don't mind having 3 im the top 50 (22, 33, 46) and Parsons at 74, What about Gillies? Imo he projects better than Parsons.

Rasmus Andersson really should be above all of Dube/Fox/Parsons. He should be on the Flames next year and personally think he will be a 2nd pairing guy for most of his career.

Reactions: Dack and Tryamkin

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Thank you man, I appreciate it. I try to respond to everyone, but you’re probably right ;)

Ya, it seems you do. I feel unless they have any insight it's a lot of biased nonsense. (Probably haven't even seen the player whatsoever, etc.)

Your work is appreciated!

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Rangers feedback...

Chytil - Good ranking.

Andersson - Good ranking, maybe a tad high.

Shestyorkin - A little low. Both him and Sorokin are better prospects than Samsonov at this point. I’d say both fit in the top 20.

Howden - Good ranking.

Ronning - A little high and should be outside the top 100. He’s had an amazing year but I don’t know if his puck hawk style will definitely translate to success in the NHL. He lacks elite skill and is very small, but could surprise with his knack for the net.

Pionk - Too low. This guy is still fairly unknown but he looks fantastic. He’s been arguably the Rangers best defenseman since he was called up. He’s a two way defender with a strong transition game who gets the puck to the net. I’ll admit I likely have him higher than most.

The missing players in my opinion are:

Hajek - 70-80 range.

Rykov - 90-100 range.

You made a great list overall.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Rangers feedback...

Chytil - Good ranking.

Andersson - Good ranking, maybe a tad high.

Shestyorkin - A little low. Both him and Sorokin are better prospects than Samsonov at this point. I’d say both fit in the top 20.

Howden - Good ranking.

Ronning - A little high and should be outside the top 100. He’s had an amazing year but I don’t know if his puck hawk style will definitely translate to success in the NHL. He lacks elite skill and is very small, but could surprise with his knack for the net.

Pionk - Too low. This guy is still fairly unknown but he looks fantastic. He’s been arguably the Rangers best defenseman since he was called up. He’s a two way defender with a strong transition game who gets the puck to the net. I’ll admit I likely have him higher than most.

The missing players in my opinion are:

Hajek - 70-80 range.

Rykov - 90-100 range.

You made a great list overall.
Thanks.
As I said above, Pionk I just forgot about. He would’ve been higher, but I didn’t want to mess with my finished product so I stuck him at 100. Both Hajek and Rykov are HMs.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Rasmus Andersson really should be above all of Dube/Fox/Parsons. He should be on the Flames next year and personally think he will be a 2nd pairing guy for most of his career.

Don't ask me because I'm bad at judging prospects, but if it were up to me, I'd be more on having Kylington up next year(1st call up and if hes shakey send him down and call up Andersson), I think Kylington's game would float well with the Flames style of play, But these are our opinions

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Nice list. Infact great list you know your stuff. I have minor issues but i couldnt make a list like that so take my criticisms for what there worth!

Gaudette should be higher
Kyrou should be much lower
Bellows should be higher
Juolevi should be much lower

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Oh look a canucks fan who ranks Pettersson number 1. Why am I not surprised?

He also said the top 3 is inevitable*(I think was the word), no offense though, but the top prospect is probably Pett or Tol, but as a Flames fan im hoping Tol makes it sooner and better :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad