Proposal: Trouba to Toronto

Mar 26, 2010
Plenty of what I say is accurate. You are even laughed at by your own Leaf fans over your baseless opinions and homer views. And I guess being a Leafs fan you would know what spending 10 years in the basement feels like.
Enjoy it. Now you are there lol.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
To Toronto: Trouba

To Winipeg: Brown + Dermott + 2018 1st

But before the trade happens the Leafs are given permission to ask if the money is right would he resign in Toronto

LOL dude... if you're going to ask for Trouba, at least offer up some serious quality. There's no way Winnipeg would consider that. And I even like Brown and his contract... but you're not getting a top pairing 23 yr old RD without giving up some serious quality, and Brown Dermott and a 1st isn't that.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
What does any of this have to do with Vancouver. Oh yes. This is what happens when unrealistic ridiculous proposals are made. It goes to crap quickly

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Get a grip on reality man. Jets dont need another winger. This is spare parts. Trouba is a legit top pairing D whether u like it or not.

Based on what? One 33 point season in 4 seasons? He isn't elite offensively and he sure as heck isn't defensively. I saw the Leafs tear him a new one in Winnipeg, ate him for breakfast. He's a 2nd pairing defenceman on a contender and a fill in first pair guy on a mediocre team, just because he's top pairing on that brutal Winnipeg D means little. He's no Doughty, Karlsson, Hedman, Suter just to name a few.

GoodbyeLuongo

Jun 8, 2012
Seattle
Vancouver has nothing to talk about. All mediocre players. I am done talking about them. Could not care less.

All mediocre players is a false statement. And for not caring less about Vancouver you sure manage to make an appearance every time Chris Tanev comes up to tell us all how bad he is.

Reactions: JetBlue420

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Based on what? One 33 point season in 4 seasons? He isn't elite offensively and he sure as heck isn't defensively. I saw the Leafs tear him a new one in Winnipeg, ate him for breakfast. He's a 2nd pairing defenceman on a contender, just because he's top pairing on that brutal Winnipeg D means little.

Right. Whatever. You are just another in the long list of ignorant homer leaf fans. Done here. Have fun.

Reactions: FlappyGiraffe

Mar 26, 2010
All mediocre players is a false statement. And for not caring less about Vancouver you sure manage to make an appearance every time Chris Tanev comes up to tell us all how bad he is.
Then stop trying to pawn him off to a Toronto every f***ing day. Lol. We do not want your spare parts.

I am done here.

Reactions: The ORB and daddy

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Comical. Edmonton is no where close to that deep.

McDavid, drai, looch, maroon, RNH, strome, letestu are all undeniably better that’s not considering the guys that he’s close with.

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
McDavid, drai, looch, maroon, RNH, strome, letestu are all undeniably better that’s not considering the guys that he’s close with.
Now take out all the center’s and lets get real ;) You are arguing over where C. Brown would fit in your lineup.

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Would have finished tied for 5th in goals, 7th in points amongst forwards . Eberle is gone, Strome hasn't shown he's better than Brown. Maroon had a career year playing with McDavid, I would argue that Brown is better than him. Yaramoto is an unproven rookie....I think that he would make the Oilers top 6.

He’d Be 10th in points just for forwards with all the guys on the team, now not considering ppg for all the injured guys too.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Mcdvaid played half a season and is not a goal scorer, Brown would not be anywhere near the top 6 in Edmonton he might have a place on the 4th line but nothing higher than that.
Your evaluations of every single leafs player is embarrassingly terrible.

Seems every leafs related thread, you can count on Ctrain2k to be on the first page trolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad