Rumor: Trade Rumours Thread Part V: Gaborik "available"; LeBrun: NYR interested in D. Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Winnipeg's GM said he was looking for a RW to compliment Ladd and Kane on the left and Wheeler on the right. He said that Wheeler is a pass-first player and he wants a guy who will put the puck on net. Kane is a pipe dream. People really need to let that go.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Dan Boyle is aware that his name has been mentioned in recent trade rumors, and he’s not very happy about it.

“It’s not fun. I certainly don’t enjoy it. I do the best that I can to try and keep it out, but it gets to you. I don’t like hearing that stuff,” he said on Wednesday morning in Edmonton, where the Sharks will play the Oilers.

“This is where I want to be. I don’t want to be anywhere else. You guys have been with me for five years and you know what I bring to the table. I don’t want to be anywhere else. It’s not fun to hear that.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/kevin-kurz/boyle-i-dont-want-be-anywhere-else

Boyle has a limited no trade. 8 teams on his list.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Bogosian, Burmistrov + for Gaborik?

If we can't get Bogo:

Burmistrov, Postma, 1st for Gaborik?

What do you guys think of the value there? I know Winnipeg is high on Burmistrov but you have to give to get, Gaborik will surely help them make the playoffs this year or next.

I like the Richards and Scuderi idea, just can't see it happening.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Bogosian, Burmistrov + for Gaborik?

If we can't get Bogo:

Burmistrov, Postma, 1st for Gaborik?

What do you guys think of the value there? I know Winnipeg is high on Burmistrov but you have to give to get, Gaborik will surely help them make the playoffs this year or next.

I like the Richards and Scuderi idea, just can't see it happening.

The Peg declines. I honestly doubt they'd trade you Bogo straight up. He's their best defender, and they have one of the better groups in the league.

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007
Boys, I am seriously just coming in peace.

Question- what's the likely Brad Richards gets bought out this summer? 0%? 5%? 25%?

I am only asking because I've followed his career since his Rimouski days with Vinny and he's always been one of my fav players though in recent years (since Dallas really) I haven't paid as much attention to his game. I've heard some stuff about his game falling off and I haven't seen more than 2 Ranger games this season (though I did see quite a few last year and he looked fine to me).

*Bob Richards*

Question- what's the likely Brad Richards gets bought out this summer? 0%? 5%? 25%?

I am only asking because I've followed his career since his Rimouski days with Vinny and he's always been one of my fav players though in recent years (since Dallas really) I haven't paid as much attention to his game. I've heard some stuff about his game falling off and I haven't seen more than 2 Ranger games this season (though I did see quite a few last year and he looked fine to me).

Richards has been relatively atrocious this season. I doubt they buy him out this coming summer but that notion inverses itself the following one.

Jan 8, 2012
NY

Depends on the rest of the season + playoffs. If he continues playing like this for the rest of the season, I'd say 60%. He's bought out in 2014 for sure.

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007
Richards has been relatively atrocious this season. I doubt they buy him out this coming summer but that notion inverses itself the following one.

But the amnesty buyout is only available this summer no?

That's why I ask.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I mentioned LA as a possible destination for Gaborik last night. Richards would be intriguing, but I'd much rather get Voynov back rather than Scuderi. I love Scuderi's game, but he'd be a redundant piece on this team.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Rumors of Jets - NYR talks, some people guessed they maybe talking about Gaborik for Kane of some form.

As much as I'd love Kane, that still makes no sense. WPG is currently in third in the conference, and if they can't hold that position they'll be fighting for 6/7/8 seed.

In either case they aren't going to be big sellers and won't be making any splashes; Kane is not going anywhere. Especially not in a trade giving up a 21 year old Kane who will most likely continue to improve for a 31 year old Gaborik who can pretty much only go downhill in the coming seasons.

SirGoose

honk honk
Jan 11, 2009
golf course
Dennis Bernstein ‏@DennisTFP 13h
@SkyFelixMusic 2 NYR scouts in press row tonight. Not here to scout for Finals matchup.

Dennis Bernstein ‏@DennisTFP 13h
"@s_a_m_u_e_lkemp: What's the deal with gaborik @DennisTFP" no secret Rangers shopping

Dennis Bernstein ‏@DennisTFP 12h
@StayAwakeDavy Kings focused on defense of title. Period. Looking at all options. Not saying trade imminent but NYR scouting LA nightly

Dennis Bernstein ‏@DennisTFP 1h
@RealistSpeaking haven't heard names but NYR scouts all over LA these days, no secret Gaborik in play. Justin Williams 3.65M cap hit no NMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad