Proposal: Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread: Do We Need a Dman Still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
AA: 6'2 fast, great shot, The perfect fit for McDavid, sign him to a 2 or 3 year 2 to 3 million deal , if it doesn't work out no big deal, unload Strome end of this year.

Kagomeboy

HF board regular Otaku
Mar 7, 2017
Coquitlam
AA: 6'2 fast, great shot, The perfect fit for McDavid, sign him to a 2 or 3 year 2 to 3 million deal , if it doesn't work out no big deal, unload Strome end of this year.

Enough with your obsession with AA.The Wings are not going to give us him that easily.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Wasn't it about 6 or 7 years ago the Oil started 6-2-2 and the parade was being planned, but the training wheels fell off once the other teams got their legs back and shook off the rust? I think this team will bounce back and look good doing it.

You don't seem like much of a NegativeNelly to me.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We get to see tomorrow if our right wing depth can handle it. This will be a good test for Yamamoto, Slepyshev and Kassian.

NegativeNelly

Jun 23, 2016
Edmonton
You don't seem like much of a NegativeNelly to me.
I'd get banned if I posted what i really thought. Examples include the Old Boys Club, Eberlazy, and "I quit but can't get a job anywhere else but EDM" Howson. Anything Flames or Islanders are worthless topics I would love to troll in but board rules say I must remain somewhat civil.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
AA would be a nice pick up. Would help bridge the gap until Pulju/Yamamoto arrive. I also hope we can acquire a dman sometime this season. Our D depth is worrisome

Reactions: McFlash97

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
'

oh lord with you and AA.we have no interest in him.

And how would you know this? Do you work in the organization? Are you okay with having Yamamoto up for the whole season? Are you okay with rushing Puljujarvi? (it appears as though he needs more time in the AHL). Should Caggiula and Slepyshev be in the top 6 (they havent shown much consistency for a full time top 6 role)? It seems like you shut down people's opinions without providing an explanation or just making an assumption. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then you can either a) make a rebuttal supporting why you disagree with the other person's opinion b) do not reply
For you I would say choose the latter as I don't think you are capable of the former.

Good day

Kagomeboy

HF board regular Otaku
Mar 7, 2017
Coquitlam
And how would you know this? Do you work in the organization? Are you okay with having Yamamoto up for the whole season? Are you okay with rushing Puljujarvi? (it appears as though he needs more time in the AHL). Should Caggiula and Slepyshev be in the top 6 (they havent shown much consistency for a full time top 6 role)? It seems like you shut down people's opinions without providing an explanation or just making an assumption. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then you can either a) make a rebuttal supporting why you disagree with the other person's opinion b) do not reply
For you I would say choose the latter as I don't think you are capable of the former.

Good day
I just reading around it just sound like they are not interested. sorry.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
'

oh lord with you and AA.we have no interest in him.

'We' have no interest in him? The 'we' part I dont get at all...makes you sound as if you work for the team or something.
Also...you state this like it is an indisputable fact when you have no idea if there is any truth to it.

Kagomeboy

HF board regular Otaku
Mar 7, 2017
Coquitlam
'We' have no interest in him? The 'we' part I dont get at all...makes you sound as if you work for the team or something.
Also...you state this like it is an indisputable fact when you have no idea if there is any truth to it.
Oh maybe I worded wrong.

McDaddy

ruh roh
Jan 22, 2017
Edmonton
Oh maybe I worded wrong.

Man f*** does seeing your posts and the reactions to your posts ever piss me off. Before you start thread jumping and bagging on everyone who has a different opinion than yours, learn to speak with proper English, grammar, and punctuation.

You've been on here for nearly the same time as me, and you're shitting on veteran posters with 5+ years on these boards. Get over yourself. My God.

Reactions: Aerrol

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Connor. Murphy scratched again. Chayka got an elite #3 for a healthy scratch D. Unreal

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Connor. Murphy scratched again. Chayka got an elite #3 for a healthy scratch D. Unreal
Yet when I look at the standings, the Hawks are still right at the top while Arizona is last in the West. Let's stop anointing Chayka as the second coming until his team actually does something in the standings.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
That's a stupid statement that has little baring on this situation, also Larsson is a significantly better defense then Hjarmarsson.
I wouldn't go that far but the situations are nowhere near similar. Chicago's cap situation, Hjalmarsson's age and contract status all played a huge role in determining his value. Add in the fact that Connor Murphy's perceived value was considerably higher than it is now currently in the wake of two healthy scratches. Agreed that it's a foolish comment though.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
Chiarelli needed a stopgap for Sekera. I know our poor play is more than that but, we really need another top 4. But maybe... Ramus Dahlin was the target all along.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Not that they'd deal with us, but I'd be more than happy to take Murphy off their hands.
If Murphy is going to be a scratch I wonder if they would do Benning and a pick. Benning can warm the bench and not cost them 3 mill a year to do it

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
We need some skill on the wings and another D Man. Just because we have a great player doesn't mean we can throw grinders like Kassian into the top 6, I like what he brings but he shouldn't be playing that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad