Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckluck33*

May 17, 2015
Another target could be center Victor Rask Carolina needs a young up and coming goalie.......they have Ward 33 and Lack who is horrible....Montreal could move Lindgren as part of a package.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Another target could be center Victor Rask Carolina needs a young up and coming goalie.......they have Ward 33 and Lack who is horrible....Montreal could move Lindgren as part of a package.

I can't see one of our goalies getting Rask. They can just draft a goalie or try to sign Bishop this summer. Rask is more of a 2/3 center than a #1, but I can't see Carolina giving up a big guy like him.

jmurray77

Oct 10, 2006
now is not the time for a strome or a galiev you need proven over hope. Weber and price need now.

jmurray77

Oct 10, 2006
Emelin plays like he has no blade on his stick, Markov and Weber tonight were amazing just because Markov has a clue in his own end. Nestrov and pateryn be great 3rd pair. They need to move Emelin and Beaulieau to find someone to play with weber

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
I'd do Pateryn and 2nd/3rd for Beauchemin. Guy is still a beast averaging 21min/game. Not a pmd, but he could fit better with Petry than whatever we have. He brings in physicality, leadership and PO experiences.

Markov - Weber
Beauchemin - Petry
Beaulieu - Emelin

jmurray77

Oct 10, 2006
Got to find guy to play with Weber, his game would be bigger with a mobile defencemen who can get back Odyua ? not sure on his speed this days. They need that 25 min shut down pair. Emelin plays like he has no blade on stick, Beaulieu not ready and Markov has Weber speed

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Wonder if the Habs could get:

Vanek

Duclair + Hanzal

Desharnais would have to for Salary somewheres. Maybe Plekanec to Arizona in the deal.

Pacioretty Galchenyuk Radulov
Vanek Hanzal Gallagher
Duclair Danault Shaw
Lehkonen Mitchell Byron

jmurray77

Oct 10, 2006
Wet dream post deadline
max hanzal gallagher
kane galchynuk radulaov
foligno pleks shaw
bolig mitchell byron

odyua weber
markov petry
nestrov pateryn

how we get their:
kane, folgnio for beaulieu, lehkonen, desharnais and 2nd
odyua for a 2nd and emelin
flynn for bolig
hanzal for a 1st and mcaron

you add 2 top 6 forwards and size in every addition 6-6 hanzal , kane 6-2, foligno 6-3 , bolig 6-2 , just tougher to play against guys plus some mobiltiy to play with shea in johnny

jmurray77

Oct 10, 2006
And the kicker on my last post you keep sergechev, jullsen and mete not to mention hudon and arhinghetto just in case on injury

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Beauchemin is a lot worst than Emelin

I think Emelin is a better skater for one. I thought reuniting Emelin-Petry was a good move, they can be a shutdown pair, they have done the job in the past. Emelin was quite good on the boards tonight, and moved the puck out of the zone well. Unlucky on the 2nd goal, on a long shift.

Markov with Weber was good, i think Weber profits from Marky's smarts. I thought their foot speed would get exposed but they were quite good at stifling rushes.

Beaulieu is inconsistent. His skating is a real advantage though, something you would have to replace with equal value. That #6 d-man is a place for upgrade. Nesterov, Pateryn, and I suspect Redmond in the mix after the deadline is probably not enough. Pateryn + what gets Xavier Ouellet, who can play either side? Detroit probably does not protect him, so maybe a 3rd rd pick (DeLaRose?)

I think you have to be careful not to throw out character for stats. Guys like Gallagher and Shaw are potential playoff heroes. They will bring heart. A guy like Vanek proved he isn't a playoff performer.

jmurray77

Oct 10, 2006
Emelin is the worst defencemen on the team, like I said before no blade on his stick. Can't pass to save his life , like a grenade and 3 times a game the stretch pass or I mean the icing call. He brings Weber down he is so bad. He is at best a third pairing guy and you don't pay 4 million for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad