Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Bozak suddenly out of lineup. Interesting...

What's interesting is that leafs Are already leaving rebuild territory.

They have this year left maybe to sell but fan expectations are increasing. They have a sniff At po and fans will want a buy.

Welcome to Habs land leafs.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
His great Weber trade? Wow or his big trade for another 3rd liner in shaw. Wake me up when he trades for a top 6 player. Not one Bergevin acquisition has scored 20 g in a full year. Trade or UFA. Great GM

You obviously we're sleeping....you want a top 6?......I give you Radulov

Shaw?.....the guy with the Winning overtime goal tonight...that scrub? The 2 time cup champ, what does he know about winning.

Weber....has almost 3 times the goals Subban had last year......gimme a break, you wanted moves, there they are.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I honestly have no clue what Bergevin is trying to accomplish. He doesn't seem to have a plan in mind.

I do think he has a plan but is unable to finish it. He has done more than Gainey. Maybe he wants to do a homerun trade but he doesn't have the cards so he will do a minor trade to fix a few problems. I say it would be good to last a second round in PO.
Time will be running out. Price, Paccioretty, Petry, Weber peak time will not be there for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->