Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
They're both gonna b fringe NHL players. I don't even thinks there's a market for them

Prospects can take a lot of time to come into their own.

Both of them are those types of long-term projects. Patience everyone.

Drive425

Jul 24, 2006
St Louis Du Haha
If they trade Galchenyuk I would look in carolina for Skinner and one of their young good Dman.

If they trade Galchenyuk the habs are stepping backwards and admitting they royally eff'd up on the highest pick they've had in decades. Bergy should follow his buddy MT to the unemployment line.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Prospects can take a lot of time to come into their own.

Both of them are those types of long-term projects. Patience everyone.

Totally disageee. Totally. Now a days with a salary cap system if you're still in th AHL 4 years after being drafted , you're done. Defenceman are a bit different not forwards.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
If they trade Galchenyuk the habs are stepping backwards and admitting they royally eff'd up on the highest pick they've had in decades. Bergy should follow his buddy MT to the unemployment line.

Same with Pittsburgh if they trade Crosby......why are we inventing these scenarios that won't happen??

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Let's see...
Has not played a full season in 7 years.
In that 7 year time frame, has gotten 40 or more points only twice, has never scored more than 16 goals, and has been a - player 4 times.
Overrated

Habs need more scoring, a #1/2 C, a 2LW, and a top pairing LD
Not another Marc Bergevin rehab project.
:facepalm:

Agree ! Hanzal is overrated, he's not true top 6 liner. Bergevin needs better than this.
Hanzal is just Radek Bonk or Brian Smolinsky part II. Hockey transmit fax : rehab Hanzal project has just failed, please try again, lol.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Agree ! Hanzal is overrated, he's not true top 6 liner. Bergevin needs better than this.
Hanzal is just Radek Bonk or Brian Smolinsky part II. Hockey transmit fax : rehab Hanzal project has just failed, please try again, lol.

Won't matter, Bergevin won't do a thing and it's better that way. He's ****ed up the team enough. On a side note, if you don't think hanzal is an upgrade or over Danault or Pleks , then there's no point in even discussing this.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Won't matter, Bergevin won't do a thing and it's better that way. He's ****ed up the team enough. On a side note, if you don't think hanzal is an upgrade or over Danault or Pleks , then there's no point in even discussing this.

He's going to get somethin cheap! :nod:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Earlier today I went to the St. Louis forum and asked if Shattenkirk has ever played on the left and if he was good at it. With the recent rumors saying Montreal is interested in him and he's interested in coming here, the only spot we have available for him is on the left of Weber. But he's a righty so I went asking around. Here are the answers I got from two posters:

He has played left...just as all of the Blues RHD have. Of Pietrangelo, Parayko and Shattenkirk, the latter was clearly the most uncomfortable with it.

He did briefly along with Parayko and Pietrangelo. All three tried it and Shattenkirk was terrible at it.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land

If Bergevin doesn't want to give enough for enough improvment, he has to stick with Hanzal deal because it's cheap. Then he will assure his PO place but surely will not go over the second round. Big chances Habs will be eliminated in first round. Hanzal is a little improve but not enough, for my humble point of view. Danault is very young and still room for improvment. Pleks is washed up, he doesn't skate anymore. Galchenyuk is lost. I would go Galchenyuk + bit more for Duchene, then again, my dude joe public point of view.

puckluck33*

May 17, 2015
Stanislav Galiev is going to be traded by the Capitals before March 1st.....he's a player Bergevin should take a chance he has skill something Montreal needs 17 goals in 34 games this year in the AHL.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is anyone can dream Habs first center Hanzal will kick a** Crosby, Backstrom and co?
There is just a tiny better and there is way much better to face competition. What Bergevin have in mind?:dunno:

Last week or two weeks ago, Arizona beat Pittsburgh. I didn't watch the game, but post-game reports were saying Hanzal shut Crosby down and made his night difficult. I don't know how it would be in a 7-game series. Crosby isn't the easiest to shut down, obviously. But it's not an impossible task.

HankyZetts

Twi2ted
Mar 16, 2004
Last week or two weeks ago, Arizona beat Pittsburgh. I didn't watch the game, but post-game reports were saying Hanzal shut Crosby down and made his night difficult. I don't know how it would be in a 7-game series. Crosby isn't the easiest to shut down, obviously. But it's not an impossible task.

Pavel datsyuk said that Hanzal is the hardest center to play against.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Can we get anything for Shea Weber? Like a 2nd round pick? Please?

We can't carry that disaster of a contract going forward. It's worse than Redden, worse than Gomez, worse than Clarkson, probably the worst contract in the league.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land

You said it. 7 games PO time. Crosby will win over Hanzal at the end, in all logic. What center will bring offensive goals? Danault? Galchenyuk? Plekanec? McCaron? Mitchell?

Crosby might get injured and maybe Malkin too, so there is a tiny chance to beat Pittsburg. I would not bet my backyard cabana on this, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad