Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
On D there isn't much out there... Kulikov, Streit and Del Zotto does are they only guy that could be mobile enough and have the skills to play 20 min. per with Weber.

For FW I see Vanek, Vrbata, Hanzal and Jagr does are they only guy that could play in the top 6 for the playoff and would cost that to acquire...

jmurray77

Oct 10, 2006
Hopkins is the western desharnais , all pass no shot easy to play against . He plays with good talent and can't break out

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
We have so many spots to fill to have a top contending lineup:

Pax-Chuck-Radu
Shaw-???-???
Lehkonen-Danault-Gallagher
Byron-Mitchell-???

Weber-???
Petry-Markov
Beaulieu-Emelin

We need to fill the no2center spot and 1st pairing dman at the very least.

Worst case scenario find quick fix like Hanzal and Streit, best case scenario long term solution like Duchene or Little and Vaatanen or Barrie, but if you want to have just a small chance to win the cup this year you need to add these 2 pieces

Darkstorm

I Am Awesome
Jul 30, 2012
Montreal
If MB gets Duchene, you will have 3 centres who can be easily TOP 6, Danault, Duchene and Galchenyuk. Unless you put Danault on the wing

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
If we are going to trade with the Oilers, Gallagher for Ryan Nugent Hopkins would be realistic. We would need to add a bit...
I don't think we'd have to add to that deal.. Gallagher is a bargain and RNH is really not.

jmurray77

Oct 10, 2006
Hanzal, Evander Kane, Marcus folignio , Brandon bolig , and johnny oduya . Hanzal for mccaron and a 2nd or a 1st if reach east final . Beaulieau, desharnais , lehkonen for e Kane and Marcus folignio , Flynn for Bolig . Odyua for emelin and a 2nd

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
Edm can retain 1M and habs can add a little to satisfy both parties i guess
Don't know how satisfied we'd be with RNH tbh. Gallagher is having a rough year this year, but when he comes back to his 'senses' he's a far better/more valuable player to us than RNH.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
If MB gets Duchene, you will have 3 centres who can be easily TOP 6, Danault, Duchene and Galchenyuk. Unless you put Danault on the wing

Danault should not be in the top 6. He's a very good 3rd line option.

In terms of need, we're looking at top 2 C, Top 6 LW and a top 2 D.

Gonna be tough to fill those gaps.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Emelin plays like he has no blade on his stick, Markov and Weber tonight were amazing just because Markov has a clue in his own end. Nestrov and pateryn be great 3rd pair. They need to move Emelin and Beaulieau to find someone to play with weber
You say that, but then you want the guy in your second quote
Kulkiov and kane for Beaulieau, Lehkonen, Desharnais and 1st rd

:shakehead

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Heard the same thing last summer....

His great Weber trade? Wow or his big trade for another 3rd liner in shaw. Wake me up when he trades for a top 6 player. Not one Bergevin acquisition has scored 20 g in a full year. Trade or UFA. Great GM

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
The thing about Bergevin is that when he's very active, we'd probably be better off to be inactive.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
We hear this all the time, while he's one of the most active GM's in the league... :facepalm:

Active with bottom 6 players. What a guy. Again not one acquisition via trade or UFA has scored 20g in a full season. I'd face palm you but I need the double face palm emoji

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
The thing about Bergevin is that when he's very active, we'd probably be better off to be inactive.

Either that or Bergevin needs to do more. His job is unfinished. He started something, not a good time to stop, it's like crossing a railroad and stop in the middle of the rails. Lets see if he can bring at least a top 6 scorer and an improvement defenseman over Emelin or Beaulieu.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Active with bottom 6 players. What a guy. Again not one acquisition via trade or UFA has scored 20g in a full season. I'd face palm you but I need the double face palm emoji

Last three TDL he acquired Vanek, Weaver, Mitchell, Flynn, Petry and Danault!

But he's doing nothing...

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Either that or Bergevin needs to do more. His job is unfinished. He started something, not a good time to stop, it's like crossing a railroad and stop in the middle of the rails. Lets see if he can bring at least a top 6 scorer and an improvement defenseman over Emelin or Beaulieu.

I honestly have no clue what Bergevin is trying to accomplish. He doesn't seem to have a plan in mind.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Last three TDL he acquired Vanek, Weaver, Mitchell, Flynn, Petry and Danault!

But he's doing nothing...

Wow that's a lot of nothing. How many guys that he's acquired have scored 20 in a full year. UFA or trade??
Rhymes with bun
Garbage 3Rd and 4th line players.
5 years and this team is all Price
Guess you missed the colossal collapse of last year. Great gm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad