[Trade] DENIS GURIANOV IS GONE for Evgenii Dadonov

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
it does crack me up when ppl mention how small our threads are. in my time, there have been at least 2 big purges from our ranks due to moderation. (could be argued how justified those may or may not have been)
Wait two purges? Only aware of the Benn/Seguin one.

I do somewhat miss when we started to achieve 1000+ posts consistently on GDTs. But it's also nice that our GDTs aren't typically over 10 pages long and I can read them throught them in ca 5 minutes.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Wait two purges? Only aware of the Benn/Seguin one.

I do somewhat miss when we started to achieve 1000+ posts consistently on GDTs. But it's also nice that our GDT's aren't typically over 10 pages long and I can read them throught them in 5 minutes after I wake up.
iirc there was a smaller one prior to that surrounding some drama regarding a poster/mod named walzy. (i think i'm remembering that name/happening correctly)

i've been here since at least 06, so i could easily be mistaken by false memories.

Reactions: Klockis

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
iirc there was a smaller one prior to that surrounding some drama regarding a poster/mod named walzy. (i think i'm remembering that name/happening correctly)

i've been here since at least 06, so i could easily be mistaken by false memories.
alright, took a trip down memory lane, and still only have half the puzzle.

Walzy was a mod here, and posted on ADSP. passed away unexpectedly at a young age. (22)

now the drama i believe came later when someone came around claiming that he didn't really pass and it was all a farce. Walzy was rather loved by most of the community, and there was a bit of a kerfuffle with this accuser. (i can't find any of those threads, likely were moderated out)

or, maybe i ate the wrong mushrooms and am imagining it all. 🤷‍♂️

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad