[Trade] DENIS GURIANOV IS GONE for Evgenii Dadonov

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
Gurianov can barely handle the pressure of a shootout or breakaway with the pressure on him, now imagine him in Montreal media. Dude is going to have a breakdown like Jack Campbell.. lol
So your saying my Habs are weaker now well awesome the tank looks better,i think if Dandonov is happy he will produce he sure wasn't trilled to be in Montreal so win win trade for both team if Gurianov sucks we just let him walk at the end of season.

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
Montreal fan coming in peace to say exactly that. Do not expect anything from Dadonov, certainly not the player who he was even a year ago, because he seems listless and broken down.

For your sake as fans, I hope that you'll never actually see him on the ice.
I'm sure he's happy to be gone from Montreal with the dumb media and some fans plus high taxes i think he will do fine with a much better hockey team.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov with a bunch of shots and chances for Montreal already. Wide open game vs the Sharks and he's getting a ton of looks, already more shots than he had in any other game this season

He's playing with Suzuki and Hoffman on the Habs top line

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Arber Xhekaj is old news, the world wants to know about the hot new talk of the town, Denis Gurianov.

Screenshot 2023-02-28 220756.jpg

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Would love to see Guri have success. Unfortunately it did not click here but his work ethic and attitude was never in question

Reactions: 26Mats

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would love to see Guri have success. Unfortunately it did not click here but his work ethic and attitude was never in question

I'd like to see him have success too, just not in MTL. Right now they're considering him a top 6 superstar who might spoil their tank

• Haha
Reactions: Henderson33

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Good shot but an NHL goalie in 2023 has to save that . Saw it all the way , no screen . Just went clean in from the boards.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
At least he wont have the draft baggage in MTL. Part of the reason he was a main iritation was who they could have had instead. He's a flawed player but he has useful tools

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov demoted off the top line for MTL tonight. Rough game including a turnover that led to a goal apparently. I noticed he started to make those bad plays again last game where he just throws the puck to no one in particular.

The goal that made it 3-0 for Vegas is the one to watch if curious about the turnover

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad