[Trade] DENIS GURIANOV IS GONE for Evgenii Dadonov

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Cap space saved, Denis DUMB f*** Gurianov is gone, and we got a very very very very minor improvement.

Great day.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
How is this better? I get that everyone looks at this as saving 400k but every proposal for an impact player had gurianov going the other way due to cap space. Now what?

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Are you still believe that Guarianov can be a good player? 2020 at bubble he play really solid hockey.

I'm a Habs fan

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
How is this better? I get that everyone looks at this as saving 400k but every proposal for an impact player had gurianov going the other way due to cap space. Now what?

Denis Gurianov is gone, that is how it's better, you never need to watch him again. I feel so happy right now.

• Haha
Reactions: River Meadow

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Add Dadonov into the proposals :sarcasm:
Can he be traded that quickly? I don’t know the rules. Is that even Nills plan? This could be his upgrade to the roster cause he won’t pay. Waivers makes more sense for gurianov

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Can he be traded that quickly? I don’t know the rules. Is that even Nills plan? This could be his upgrade to the roster cause he won’t pay. Waivers makes more sense for gurianov

Yeah, but he has a 10 team no trade list and will use it, also just bad vibes to trade for a guy and re-route him a week later.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
1677427799269.png

1677427848027.png

fair to say theres a new Daddy on this subforum now sorry @Smelling Salt

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Gurianov can barely handle the pressure of a shootout or breakaway with the pressure on him, now imagine him in Montreal media. Dude is going to have a breakdown like Jack Campbell.. lol

BG44

Jul 19, 2021

Khudobin can be that guy.

This trade still allows them to add another piece. Hopefully a different forward and not a defender IMO. They wouldn't be adding an impact defender anyway. Too rich for Nill's blood.

Right now Dallas could add pretty much anyone on the market. They have about $2 million in deadline space. More than $2 million by moving Khudobin. If the player is retained, they can add just about anyone.

Reactions: 506 and LT

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
According to some Hab fans, Dadonov has been playing better lately. 5 points in his last 8 games. He also played pretty good for Vegas last year after the deadline

This will also be Dadonov's third time playing for DeBoer, so at least DeBoer is familiar with him

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
According to some Hab fans, Dadonov has been playing better lately. 5 points in his last 8 games. He also played pretty good for Vegas last year after the deadline

This will also be Dadonov's third time playing for DeBoer, so at least DeBoer is familiar with him

I think there's reason to believe it's a smart, low-risk chance on production AS LONG AS it's not the only move they make. If this is one of two though, it's potentially a low-key positive move since Dadonov seems to play much better for Southern teams and he already has experience with DeBoer as you said.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00