Trade Deadline (2/29): Who ya got? (Laddhawks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImDaBaron

Oct 11, 2010
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 5m5 minutes ago
CHI may be done adding pieces but it's not iron clad. If Hawks choose to deal Bryan Bickell, it could open up cap space for another move.
https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

So yeah....saying if the Hawks choose to unload Bickell is a poor choice of words though

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
So

Ladd-Toews-hossa
P-Arty
Shaw-TT-Weise
Desi-Rasmussen/Kruger-Flieschman

Panik/Mash

I don't think Stan is done

Last edited:

scarchelli

Aug 19, 2014
Stan is definitely not done yet. Send a guy like svedberg down for pokka to get closer to the cap. Pretty sure they have 600k now. Make a small move or two like that, get nice and close to the cap, then ltir kruger and get his 1.5 mil. Then move pokka back down and get that 925k and go after a dman. 2.4 mil not counting if a miracle could be worked in moving bickell.

GGGHawks18

Dec 16, 2011
CapFriendly ‏@CapFriendly 38m38 minutes ago
with these moves CHI now has $132,125 remaining in projected cap space (+ potential $213,844 if Sekac clears) & $614,381 deadline cap space.

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
I think Stan is done unless Bicks is part of a trade.

I don't see any more moves without 29 being a part of the next one.

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
agreed but I still think he may find a taker......toronto and edmonton come to mind

yeah it fits too nice right now.

We waived Cakes into the TDL. if someone claims him great. Then we have a slot to activate hossa when the time comes. And there there is your 23 guys. Like I posted, I don't see mash going down. When the roster size is gone, game 83 kruger will magically be better.

I guess bicks could move for a D man however. But he has some great fits on the lines, I think that is done.

So we are up against the cap, up against roster size.

WOW this guy CAN MANAGE A HOCKEY TEAM. WOW.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
In the recent trades, we have traded players with a total of 11pts with this team, for players that have a total of 90pts this year.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Stan just loaded up with some size...

Ladd 6'3 205
Weise 6'2 205
Fleischmann 6'1 192
Ehrhoff 6'2 201

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
no way does erhoff get a spot. We have 23 right now, 22 if sekac is claimed, but we need a spot for hossa when he is ready.

I don't think erhoff shows up even.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
So, this may be sacrilege, but anyone like the idea of splitting up Kane and Panarin?

Panarin - Toews - Hossa
Ladd - Anisimov - Kane

Gives that first line a bit more oomph and Ladd is the perfect complement to Kane imo

scarchelli

Aug 19, 2014
So, this may be sacrilege, but anyone like the idea of splitting up Kane and Panarin?

Panarin - Toews - Hossa
Ladd - Anisimov - Kane

Gives that first line a bit more oomph and Ladd is the perfect complement to Kane imo

Not in the least. No one could complement kane better than panarin.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Stan just loaded up with some size...

Ladd 6'3 205
Weise 6'2 205
Fleischmann 6'1 192
Ehrhoff 6'2 201

Thank god. I was sick and tired of opponents taking a run at Panarin and we do absolutely nothing except Toews and Shaw.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Thank god. I was sick and tired of opponents taking a run at Panarin and we do absolutely nothing except Toews and Shaw.
Lets face it, none is a fighter but at least the Hawks have gotten a tad bigger for the playoff run. Thats basically why Mashinter is still here.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Lets face it, none is a fighter but at least the Hawks have gotten a tad bigger for the playoff run. Thats basically why Mashinter is still here.

Don't need fighters. But I was sick and tired of the Rangers and Nashville putting Panarin on his butt and no one getting in their face; and perhaps putting a shoulder into their stars.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006

Panarin - Toews - Hossa
Ladd - Anisimov - Kane

no cause what some people don't know is that Q plays match up games as other coaches do but with Ladd-toews-hossa he has likely the best match up 2 way line in the league and with desi-kruger-shaw he has a 4th line that can be used against the opponents #1 line......

that means easier matches for the Party and TT lines.........that = success......

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
If Bowman can trade Bickell to make room for a top 4 dman while also getting rid of Bickell's contract for next year, this would end up being a perfect deadline. It's already been fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad