Value of: Top 4 LHD to New Jersey

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
How do Devils fans feel about Maatta for Zacha? I think it could be good for both team.

Devils get a young top 4 D.

Pens open up cap space for Guentzel and upgrade our LW depth which is a need.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
How do Devils fans feel about Maatta for Zacha? I think it could be good for both team.

Devils get a young top 4 D.

Pens open up cap space for Guentzel and upgrade our LW depth which is a need.

it intrigues me

I really really don't want to see what Zacha would be like playing with Sid or Geno, though

Owen Doty

Jan 1, 2018
Brodie intrigues me. What do the Flames need? I know they don't have a lot of early picks in this draft from the Hamonic trade
Something Like a 1st round pick+ 2nd +3rd or something of nature I think would be fair value. (hamonic brought in 1st and 2 2nd's, (yes I know this was an overpayment, but dmen are valued highly)) The flames could then flip those draft picks for a top line winger. Otherwise, Kyle Palmieri straight up for TJ Brodie I think would be good for the flames. we are in desperate need of a right shot right wing, and he fits the bill, same age as TJ too. Other than that, does NJ have any high end RW prospects? That could be a possibility for a trade if so. Not too familiar with the devils prospects

Reactions: Wish You Were Here

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Something Like a 1st round pick+ 2nd +3rd or something of nature I think would be fair value. (hamonic brought in 1st and 2 2nd's, (yes I know this was an overpayment, but dmen are valued highly)) The flames could then flip those draft picks for a top line winger. Otherwise, Kyle Palmieri straight up for TJ Brodie I think would be good for the flames. we are in desperate need of a right shot right wing, and he fits the bill, same age as TJ too. Other than that, does NJ have any high end RW prospects? That could be a possibility for a trade if so. Not too familiar with the devils prospects

I highly doubt they'd move Palmieri

I would be intrigued by something involving our first. We have a couple of RW prospects in Michael McLeod (can play C or RW) and Joey Anderson

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I'd be willing to trade Gardiner for Severson... I'd be willing to add as well.

To NJD:
Gardiner, Carrick, Martin

To TOR:
Severson,

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I'd be willing to trade Gardiner for Severson... I'd be willing to add as well.

To NJD:
Gardiner, Carrick, Martin

To TOR:
Severson,

You’d be willing to add Matt Martin? Aww, you shouldn’t have! Garbage “pluses”

I like Gardiner, and I’d love to add him in a vacuum, but I’m not sure I move Severson for him. Seems like a lateral move for us. Admittedly, I’m in the camp that’s super high on Severson’s upside, so that may be clouding my judgment.

Reactions: Raymoondo

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Hanafan for Nico. Canes get a low end up and coming 1C. NJ gets a top 4 dman with potential star status. A win/win for both teams. Going to have to anti up if you guys truly want a top 4 LHD that is worthwhile.

bluetuned

Mar 1, 2013
Chicago
he is top 4 lhd. Be willing to do two 2nds

Bouw is spending the next 4-6 months recovering from hip surgery. Considering his age and contract, nobody is giving up much of anything for him right now. He's just as likely to retire as he is to come back and play close to the level he could before.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Its called a Starting Point. Honestly when he is healthy he is still a 2-3 dman. So rather than spout off put a value on it.

who are you talking about? jaybo? that's not a starting point, it's a hangup from shero.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad