Value of: Top 4 LHD to New Jersey

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
1st offseason: Palmieri for 2nd+3rd
2nd offseason: Hall for Larsson
3rd offseason: Johansson for 2nd+3rd
4th offseason: ???

I have no reason to believe he won't make an impact trade. He's been fantastic.

JayBo 1 year fully healed from hip surgery ready to go. 50% retained.

So thats a Top 4 or top pairing LHD with puck moving capability, reatined to 2.7 mil 1 year then of books for a 2nd 2018. Thats a steal. Helps out with your young guys as he did with petro. Can handle big minutes or second pairing duty. Will be better than he has last 2 years.

Wish You Were Here

Mar 14, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I think that Kyle Palmieri for TJ Brodie would be close to an even trade that would benefit both teams.
The Devils need a Top 4 D (Brodie can play either side) and the Flames need a Top 6 RW.
They're both 27, both have an 8 team no trade list, and have nearly identical Cap Hits. Palmieri has one extra year on his contract.
Defence-men usually return more than wingers, so perhaps the Devils might have to add a little, maybe the return of Calgary's 2018 5th round pick (originally traded to Arizona for Michael Stone)?

Reactions: Owen Doty

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I think that Kyle Palmieri for TJ Brodie would be close to an even trade that would benefit both teams.
The Devils need a Top 4 D (Brodie can play either side) and the Flames need a Top 6 RW.
They're both 27, both have an 8 team no trade list, and have nearly identical Cap Hits. Palmieri has one extra year on his contract.
Defence-men usually return more than wingers, so perhaps the Devils might have to add a little, maybe the return of Calgary's 2018 5th round pick (originally traded to Arizona for Michael Stone)?

Our RW depth would be as abysmal as yours if we move Palmieri. Not gonna happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad