Tom Gulitti Appreciation Thread

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ 2m2 minutes ago
Awesome stick taps and salute by @NJDevils to honor @TGfireandice final game as beat reporter. Class act for a class guy.

ROltVgm.png

Pretty awesome.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
That's so cool! I hope he leaves us with one last really sassy comment before the day's end, in true TG fashion

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
It's going to be so weird without TG covering this team. Fire & Ice is my favorite Devils blog.

Good luck to you with NHL Network, Tom!

edott

Mar 10, 2016
That's terrible news for Devils fans. With former Ranger homers Frank Brown and John Dellapina and now the NYDN editor Bill Price hired by the NHL local coverage beyond Ranger homers down to nothing.

I will admit going from Neverson to AP for making finals was an improvement at Post.

Just be grateful the people who own your tv coverage, don't own the local newspaper too.

I remember how Scott Burnside and Arthur Staple used to snipe the Devils.

The Islanders have not been that fortunate to have anyone for a good 20 years at any paper as Gulitti, the Caps just got a lot better.

Last edited:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
That's terrible news for Devils fans. With former Ranger homers Frank Brown and John Dellapina and now the NYDN editor Bill Price hired by the NHL local coverage beyond Ranger homers down to nothing.

I will admit going from Neverson to AP for making finals was an improvement at Post.

Just be grateful the people who own your tv coverage, don't own the local newspaper too.

The Islanders have not been that fortunate to have anyone for a good 20 years at any paper as Gulitti, the Caps just got a lot better.

**** all those guys.

this is tom's place tonight.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

That little guy Dellapina was the worst, I had forgotten about him.
And for good reason. He has no ability to be impartial as a journalist.
A total hack/fraud.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well might be time for a promotion if he's served enough of an apprenticeship covering a D-league team :sarcasm:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Did TG post (before he left) about if the Devils were considering bringing Zacha to Albany when Sarnia is finished?>

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad