OT: Ticket Exchange Thread..read instructions (post #1) carefully

I bleed Oiler blue

Dec 29, 2005
Trade - anyone interested in seeing a game in Edmonton's new arena?

I am looking for a couple of tickets to the Oilers-Leafs game this week in Toronto. Thought I would see if anyone would be interested in trading for a game in Edmonton to see the new arena.............

Have two seats in the sky lounge (food and non-alcoholic beverages included, ticket price was $299 per ticket) to either the New York Rangers on November 13th or LA Kings March 20th. Not looking for a dollar for dollar trade, just a couple of decent tickets.

If you might be interested, PM me.

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
Selling 4 tickets (in pairs) to the Hockey Hall of Fame NHL Legends vs. Leafs Legends game Sunday, November 13 at 3PM.

Face is $72.50 per ticket. Hard tickets. PM if interested.

PRE-GAME CEREMONY
Witness hockey history as the Induction Class of 2016 will receive their Official Honoured Members Blazers at centre ice.

FREE SOUVENIR PROGRAM
Upon entry to the game, each ticketholder will receive a complimentary souvenir collectible program.

TEAM LINDROS: Pavel Bure (HHOF 2012), Dino Ciccarelli (HHOF 2010), Paul Coffey (HHOF 2004), Viacheslav Fetisov (HHOF 2001), Dale Hawerchuk (HHOF 2001), Igor Larionov (HHOF 2008), Eric Lindros "C" (HHOF 2016), Joe Nieuwendyk (HHOF 2011), Jason Arnott, Martin Biron, Patrice Brisebois, Terry Carkner, Ron Duguay, Adam Graves, Alexei Kasatonov, John LeClair, Mikael Renberg

TEAM SALMING: Mike Gartner (HHOF 2001), Doug Gilmour (HHOF 2011), Lanny McDonald (HHOF 1992), Larry Murphy (HHOF 2004), Borje Salming "C" (HHOF 1996), Darryl Sittler (HHOF 1989), Wendel Clark, Shayne Corson, Jean-Sebastien Giguere, Tomas Kaberle, Bryan McCabe, Luke Richardson, Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Rick Vaive, Tiger Williams

https://www.hhof.com/mobile/html/induction/ind16Classics.html

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Buffalo Sabres Season Ticket Holder here - has my two seats available for this Thursdays Toronto Maple Leafs-Buffalo Sabres game at the Key Bank Center in Buffalo, New York.

The seats are Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11-12.
Located in the upper level - middle section - on the end where the Leafs will be shooting first period and third period.
They are middle of the row - directly behind the net.

I'm selling them as a pair - $50 (USD) total. Face Value is $148 (USD) total.
Private Message or Email me if you are interested. Deadline for me to email the tickets to you is Thursday at 2:00 pm ET.
Should be a great game! Brent aka LaxSabre.

Note - If you can't make Thursdays Leafs-Sabres game but want to attend see another opponent play the Sabres or just want to attend a hockey game in general and pay cheap prices - pm me the game and I'll let you know if my tickets are for sale. Most likely they will be as I only get to attend 10 games a season.

Last edited:

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Just got a couple tickets for Saturday's game against the Canucks, section 120M, row 27, proper tickets

I can attend, but might not be super convenient. Would anybody want to swap for a future Saturday night game of comparable seats?

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Leaf Canucks Tickets

Looking to unload my tickets for tommorows game

$97/ea which is the face value.

you would have to meet me in kw though (or pay my gas costs)

please pm

SubyDubyTML

May 13, 2013
Has there been any info for the Centennial Classic tickets? Have they been released to the general public yet? I'm looking to get my hands on some.

Oh and also, if anyone has been to a home game this year and is willing to sell me the actual ticket, I'd be extremely interested. As long as it's not folded and whatnot.

Cheers!!

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Question

Hi all.. question re: scalpers at ACC..

I am looking to upgrade my tickets to tonight's game into the lower bowl but cannot find somebody to buy my tickets (greens).

If I can find a scalper with hard tickets (regular ticket stock tickets) who might be willing to trade for my greens + cash am I still running a big risk or am I likely to be okay? Anybody had any experience?

Thanks!

Leafs16

Oct 29, 2016
Toronto
Toronto Maple Leafs vs LA Kings at Face Value $71

Toronto Maple Leafs vs LA Kings at Face Value $71

Selling a pair of Leafs vs LA Kings tickets for Tuesday November 8.
Section 319, row 15.

Face value $71 each. $142 for the pair.

Please pm me with your cell number, and I will text you.

SubyDubyTML

May 13, 2013
Reminder to everyone, if you have used tickets from this season and are willing to sell it, i'm looking to buy. Only requirement is that it can't be folded.

As of now, the only game I need is Nov 1st against the Oilers. Please keep your eyes peeled!!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Reminder to everyone, if you have used tickets from this season and are willing to sell it, i'm looking to buy. Only requirement is that it can't be folded.

As of now, the only game I need is Nov 1st against the Oilers. Please keep your eyes peeled!!

What's it worth to you?

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
Not really sure. I used to go all the time but the last decade I've started going less and selling more.

So when you said they couldn't pay you to go, essentially you're saying you don't expect them to sell for very much on Stubhub, right? :laugh:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So when you said they couldn't pay you to go, essentially you're saying you don't expect them to sell for very much on Stubhub, right? :laugh:

I imagine they would very much in demand on Stubhub. I meant I have no interest in attending.

swedenleaf

Aug 2, 2010
Sweden
Leafs ticket for sell

Hi
My name is Peter from Sweden, I have bought one ticket for
4 Leafs games :

Toronto Maple Leafs v Buffalo Sabres
Tue, Jan 17, 2017 07:30 PM

Toronto Maple Leafs v New York Rangers
Thu, Jan 19, 2017 07:30 PM

Toronto Maple Leafs v Ottawa Senators
Sat, Jan 21, 2017 07:00 PM

Toronto Maple Leafs v Calgary Flames
Mon, Jan 23, 2017 07:30 PM

All is in sec 310 I have paid 671 cd for them through Ticketmaster , but I got a new job that starts the same week i should been in Toronto :(
If someone buy all 4 so can you get them for half price 335cd and pay trough Paypal.
someone ??

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Stubhub Warning for fans

Hi all. Small warning re: stubhub tickets. Bought stubhub tickets for a game this past weekend. Timed it right and got lower bowl tickets for a really good price on the day of the game, in fact the price was somewhat suspiciously low.

I already had tickets but decided I wanted better ones to surprise the wife and lo and behold these became available. I contacted stubhub because I was suspicious of the price and essentially my concerns were brushed aside, the online rep said somebody looked at the tickets and verified they were good and even if something happens I'll get new tickets. Then, I got a call/email that the tickets were fake while I was already on my way to the game. They said they would give me a refund and after some complaining I also got a credit that would cover a fraction of the ticket costs I would have to pay to get in. However, they could not give me replacement tickets because the price I bought them for was too low. I understand the policy but I contacted them before to verify that they were okay.

Luckily I held onto the tickets I originally had and flipped them and cash to a scalper to upgrade our seats at a surprisingly decent price.. I guess with lower bowl face values being so high now that can't get anywhere close to the face value... or maybe they could sell mine for more than face value. Still, a very annoying situation.

Thought this knowledge might be valuable to somebody in the future. If a mod disagrees please delete or I can edit or whatever.

99loopdloop

Oct 20, 2014
Hi all. Small warning re: stubhub tickets. Bought stubhub tickets for a game this past weekend. Timed it right and got lower bowl tickets for a really good price on the day of the game, in fact the price was somewhat suspiciously low.

I already had tickets but decided I wanted better ones to surprise the wife and lo and behold these became available. I contacted stubhub because I was suspicious of the price and essentially my concerns were brushed aside, the online rep said somebody looked at the tickets and verified they were good and even if something happens I'll get new tickets. Then, I got a call/email that the tickets were fake while I was already on my way to the game. They said they would give me a refund and after some complaining I also got a credit that would cover a fraction of the ticket costs I would have to pay to get in. However, they could not give me replacement tickets because the price I bought them for was too low. I understand the policy but I contacted them before to verify that they were okay.

Luckily I held onto the tickets I originally had and flipped them and cash to a scalper to upgrade our seats at a surprisingly decent price.. I guess with lower bowl face values being so high now that can't get anywhere close to the face value... or maybe they could sell mine for more than face value. Still, a very annoying situation.

Thought this knowledge might be valuable to somebody in the future. If a mod disagrees please delete or I can edit or whatever.

That's a shame. I'm a legitimate season holder with golds. I do post on stubhub, sometimes for lower than face due to people backing out of tickets or just not being able to go myself. It's awful to hear that that happens. It just makes people wary of using the site and my tickets go unsellable some days. What a waste of golds!

But speaking of giving people caution.....I just bought 12 seats for the Centennial Classic on Jan 1st (as a season ticket holder). The tickets range from 315-415 each. They are some of the most expensive and all high levels of the field. The site lines on the lower levels can be obstructed! you may see the boards and heads of players but ice surface blocked. Beware of this. Many people buying 1st and 2nd row tickets for high prices thinking they are the most valuable when they are some of the cheapest. Stubhub does not show which seats are the best for viewing!

Here's the disclaimer...

Sight line disclaimer
Please note that the scaling of the venue is not typical of an indoor hockey game. Due to sight lines, the higher priced seats will be in the highest levels of the building and similarly, the lower priced seats will be closest to the field.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Centennial classic tickets are on sale now!!! Use the password SCOTIABANK
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/2017-sco...artistid=806033&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=9

You're welcome ;) That was a pretty easy password to guess haha!

I will be in section 205!

I've unlocked both the Scotiabank and Leafs Nation presales and they appear to be sold out, at least, I keep getting an error. So that probably means sold out. They should just let the Presale sell out the place. F the General Sale.

KnightsFan110

Apr 23, 2013
I've unlocked both the Scotiabank and Leafs Nation presales and they appear to be sold out, at least, I keep getting an error. So that probably means sold out. They should just let the Presale sell out the place. F the General Sale.

the NHL one still has tickets

presale NHL code is NHLVIP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad