OT: Ticket Exchange Thread..read instructions (post #1) carefully

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Anybody who tries to circumvent these rules will be forum banned and put up for review for a full site ban.

New Rule: When selling a ticket, please place PRICE of ticket (face value) along with it. We strictly do not allow selling higher than face value.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlbertaLeafFan31

Feb 5, 2013
I am from alberta and coming home to Ontario for 10 days around thanksgiving. Looking for 3-4 tickets for the leafs and oilers in the 11th if anyone could help

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I'll be looking to move 4 Purples for Sunday September 22 vs Sabres.

moose11

Feb 17, 2006
Looking for two (2) tickets anywhere for Leafs vs Rangers on January 4th.

Will be in Toronto from Jan 4-6th and need to cross a game off my bucket list.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
I have 4 tickets to the AHL portion of the Winter Classic at the Big House in Anne Arbor for face value.

badaboum

Sep 1, 2013
I'd like two tickets for sept.16th pre-season game VS Philly. Where should i go ? I'll be in toronto this date. Thanks

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Looking to trade upper bowl tickets - looking to acquire a Detroit Red Wings Game.
I have 3 different saturday night games available to trade : Chicago, Washington and Edmonton. If interested let me know. Hawks/Caps are greens, oilers purples - will equalize on value if you have better tickets than me.

thanks.

bzer

Jan 31, 2009
Hey I'm looking for two tickets any day for this season.

Went on Craigslist last year and got scammed for $300 so I hope I find better people on here.

Thanks.

Sharabhi

Jan 10, 2008
I've got 4 tickets for the preseason game .. had to buy them in a package to secure another game in detroit (regular season)...so I'm unloading these for cheap!

Toronto Maple Leafs @ Detroit Red Wings in Detroit Friday, September 27th

4 tickets in a row...will split if required

face value for the tickets are $45, I'm selling for only $25 each!

Pick up Liberty Village..downtown Toronto.

Will go fast..contact only if you serious

section 204A row 20

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Somebody sell me something. Don't care if it's above face value.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

:sarcasm:

Seriously though, I don't really know how Leaf tickets work and if all the games have sold tickets already, but if anyone can sell me two tickets to the New Jersey game on Nov 8 for $180 or under I'd be really interested (no standing room please)

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

:sarcasm:

Seriously though, I don't really know how Leaf tickets work and if all the games have sold tickets already, but if anyone can sell me two tickets to the New Jersey game on Nov 8 for $180 or under I'd be really interested (no standing room please)

Shoot me a PM. I'll probably sell that one.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Interested in a pair of tickets here.. my Dad's 70th bday this week, nothing better I could get him methinks then a trip to see the Leafs. Team doesn't hugely matter, earlier in the year, October ideally I guess is what I'd be interested in.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
ive been browsing kijiji seems like all the good deals are for preseason games...thats the only time people are "nice" enough to sell for face value :D

btw im looking for 4 side by side tickets to a weekend game before christmas

if anyone has shoot me a pm, even though the thread does not condone it ...if it's above face i dont care as long as it's reasonable lol

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Interested in a pair of tickets here.. my Dad's 70th bday this week, nothing better I could get him methinks then a trip to see the Leafs. Team doesn't hugely matter, earlier in the year, October ideally I guess is what I'd be interested in.

Get this man tickets. What a gift that'd be for his 70th!

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
looking for feb 1 vs ottawa and a detroit game - if you are selling shoot me a pm

I have saturday night tickets to oilers/caps if anybody is interested in exchanging as well.

thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad