OT: Ticket Exchange Thread..read instructions (post #1) carefully

Leafs16

Oct 29, 2016
Toronto
Hi,

I am looking to buy some Centennial Classic and Alumni tickets stubs for the games on Dec 31 2016 and January 1 2017 between the Leafs and Red Wings. Looking for excellent condition ticket stubs with no creases or folds.

If you have some available, please let me know how much you're asking for, your location and contact info via PM.

Thanks!

Leafs16

Oct 29, 2016
Toronto
I have offered my season tickets for sale on this forum in the past. I have four Greens in section 312 row 3, first four seats on the aisle closest to centre. The Leafs shoot twice in this end. The following tickets are available for this season:

Centennial Classic @ BMO Field - Section 223 row 21 - 4 tickets, $385 each.
January 17 - 2 tickets, $90 each.
January 23 - 4 tickets, $125 each.
February 7 - 4 tickets, $103 each.
February 9 - 4 tickets, $125 each.
February 21 - 4 tickets, $103 each.
March 7 - 4 tickets, $141 each.
March 20 - 4 tickets, $141 each.
March 23 - 4 tickets, $103 each.
March 28 - 4 tickets, $90 each.
April 4 - 4 tickets, $125 each.
April 6 - 4 tickets, $125 each.
Hi Deaconblues,

I would be interested. Please contact me. Your PM box is full.

Beleafer19

Apr 25, 2013
Hi guys,

I have a pair of Golds available to following games at face value:

February - St. Louis and Winnipeg

March - Boston

April - Washington

You can send me an email to [email protected]

Last edited:

deaconblues442

Oct 18, 2010
I have offered my season tickets for sale on this forum in the past. I have four Greens in section 312 row 3, first four seats on the aisle closest to centre. The Leafs shoot twice in this end. The following tickets are available for this season:

My 4 tickets for tonight vs. Montreal are available.

Deez Nuts

Jun 4, 2012
Matthews vs. Eichel on Jan 17th. I can't go and would like to sell for face value which is $386 for the pair. Section 101, row 13.

DM me if interested. Thx.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
I am looking for 2 tickets for January 21st against the Sens. Please reply or pm me with the seats and how much you are asking.

KnightsFan110

Apr 23, 2013

I'm interested in the game against the Sabres if you still have that available

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Hi guys, longtime Leaf fan here living in Québec but have never seen them live at the ACC. Me and my girlfriend are thinking about going to the March 18th game against the Blackhawks. What is the best way of getting some good tickets? Do you guys recommend a certain section to sit in? Were looking for a good atmosphere so I dont want to be sitting beside people who are going to be on their cellphones all night lol. Also,i've been to Toronto quite a few times for Jays games but do you recommend any good restaurants or bars downtown? Thanks

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Hi guys, longtime Leaf fan here living in Québec but have never seen them live at the ACC. Me and my girlfriend are thinking about going to the March 18th game against the Blackhawks. What is the best way of getting some good tickets? Do you guys recommend a certain section to sit in? Were looking for a good atmosphere so I dont want to be sitting beside people who are going to be on their cellphones all night lol. Also,i've been to Toronto quite a few times for Jays games but do you recommend any good restaurants or bars downtown? Thanks

People are on their phones all over the building, it's the world we live in.

Depends how much you want to spend but lower greens are great seats and good atmosphere. Stubhub or Ticketmaster is the easiest way to get them, they won't be cheap for that game.

Lots of great restaurants, any specific type/price range?

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
People are on their phones all over the building, it's the world we live in.

Depends how much you want to spend but lower greens are great seats and good atmosphere. Stubhub or Ticketmaster is the easiest way to get them, they won't be cheap for that game.

Lots of great restaurants, any specific type/price range?

How much do you think I should expect to spend in the lower greens per ticket?

Nothing specific for the restaurant altough we are both big steak lovers and maybe a cool pub to go before the game

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009

Nothing specific for the restaurant altough we are both big steak lovers and maybe a cool pub to go before the game

On your pub question, the LOCAL Pub in Liberty Village (about 12 minute über from downtown) is a great spot in a pretty cool neighbourhood. My wife and I stayed at a condo in Liberty through Airbnb for $92/night, and it was a favourite.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
On your pub question, the LOCAL Pub in Liberty Village (about 12 minute über from downtown) is a great spot in a pretty cool neighbourhood. My wife and I stayed at a condo in Liberty through Airbnb for $92/night, and it was a favourite.

Thanks i'll definately put that in mind

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002

My pre-game pub is http://www.theoverdraught.ca/

Lots of Steak choices, depends how high end you want to go.

Local is a great pub, my wife had the Flat Iron steak there and loved it.

Personally when I go out before a game I like to be within walking distance of the ACC.

http://tiltedkilt.com/toronto/ is a great pub too, may not suit if your with a girl though

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
http://tiltedkilt.com/toronto/ is a great pub too, may not suit if your with a girl though

Hahaha, that's an understatement. Unless she's on board with busty waitresses in short kilts. I've never read a menu so intently.

To add to this, Real Sports is obviously the go-to place for pre-game meals/drinks but it's often very crowded before games. The Loose Moose is also a decent place to go, but again fills up quickly pre-game. I'm not a big fan of Hoops, myself.

If you're a little further North and coming south for the game, Shark Club in Dundas Square is fantastic.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
My pre-game pub is http://www.theoverdraught.ca/

Lots of Steak choices, depends how high end you want to go.

Local is a great pub, my wife had the Flat Iron steak there and loved it.

Personally when I go out before a game I like to be within walking distance of the ACC.

I had the flat iron steak, myself. My only gripe there was when they made a caesar (hungover brunch), they use seafood sauce, and it's a little overbearing. Otherwise, we loved the drinks and food.

We hit the Kilt, and both enjoyed it. Atmosphere was good. I'm in the same boat on gameday, where I want to be able to just walk over, as foot traffic once you get close makes driving awful. We usually head to The Fox, pre-game.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Hahaha, that's an understatement. Unless she's on board with busty waitresses in short kilts. I've never read a menu so intently.

To add to this, Real Sports is obviously the go-to place for pre-game meals/drinks but it's often very crowded before games. The Loose Moose is also a decent place to go, but again fills up quickly pre-game. I'm not a big fan of Hoops, myself.

If you're a little further North and coming south for the game, Shark Club in Dundas Square is fantastic.

Thanks for all the imput guys. Real Sports i've been to quite a few times in Toronto and we use to have one in Ottawa before it closed recently. It's a unique place and you definately have to go atleast once in your lifetime but I find it pretty pricey considering the quality of the food. I've been to Shark club before too and love my experience so thanks for reminding me. I guess I will be looking more precisely once i've booked a hotel. I've never been to Loose Moose so maybe i'll check that out before the game since it's not too far from the ACC.

Am I better off looking for tickets on stubhub or will the scalpers have affordable tickets?

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Thanks for all the imput guys. Real Sports i've been to quite a few times in Toronto and we use to have one in Ottawa before it closed recently. It's a unique place and you definately have to go atleast once in your lifetime but I find it pretty pricey considering the quality of the food. I've been to Shark club before too and love my experience so thanks for reminding me. I guess I will be looking more precisely once i've booked a hotel. I've never been to Loose Moose so maybe i'll check that out before the game since it's not too far from the ACC.

Am I better off looking for tickets on stubhub or will the scalpers have affordable tickets?

That question will be better answered closer to the date.
Chicago is a big draw but if the Leafs are out of it, Scalpers are probably your best bet. If it's an important game, you'll pay either way.

My suggestion would be to check Stubhub once in awhile and if something fits your budget, grab them.

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
That question will be better answered closer to the date.
Chicago is a big draw but if the Leafs are out of it, Scalpers are probably your best bet. If it's an important game, you'll pay either way.

My suggestion would be to check Stubhub once in awhile and if something fits your budget, grab them.

Stubhub is a ripoff. Your best best is finding someone on Kijiji, or, if it's a weekday game, a scalper last-minute and avoiding 3rd party fees.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Stubhub is a ripoff. Your best best is finding someone on Kijiji, or, if it's a weekday game, a scalper last-minute and avoiding 3rd party fees.

I've never heard of anyone being ripped off on Stubhub, tickets are gauranteed.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Market price is market price.

But at least save the exchange and just use the TM re-sale site. Basically the same price with conversion rates but you'll save the 3%-ish you lose on the USD conversion from Stubhub.

That being said, O_O at the re-sale market for that game right now. I can't see it getting much higher than that - might be worth it to hold out and see if the Leafs falter a bit since it will drive the prices down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->